• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Christian Bale loses his fucking mind (NSFW Audio)

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I'd sure like to have seen what buddy was doing about half way through when it went up a notch. I couldn't really tell from the audio but when Bale started to threaten to kick his ass something seemed to be happening.

Freshmilk

is Over 9000
I saw this yesterday, but I had to come back to download the remix. I've had it stuck in my head all day. It's just so catchy. :p

_Syn

I heard this on the radio several days ago. I loved it when he said "Oh! Goood for you." I was literally dying of laughter.

Cryox

Bro.
lol, i saw this on E! when i was going through the channels the other day. Pretty funny, sucks for him though...

Scorned

this a-hole has a huge ego...just because he was in Dark Knight and it won awards, he thinks hes better then anyone else..F' HIM!!!

Joey

this a-hole has a huge ego...just because he was in Dark Knight and it won awards, he thinks hes better then anyone else..F' HIM!!!

No, I think he thinks "I'm getting paid millions of dollars to make this unwatchable tripe somewhat watchable, I'm not going to let this douchebag keep ruining my concentration"...

Maybe it's about pride. Maybe he wants to justify what he's getting paid for this movie.

I for one, find it refreshing that this guy actually still takes pride in work, rather than just taking any old job for a pay check. Knowing he wouldn't take this job until he saw a script that met his standards tells me he's just not interested in making crap. Which I can respect. And when he's trying to do his job, and some guy fucks up his job, for what clearly wasn't the first time, a man is liable to lose his marbles.

Bran

Yell
No, I think he thinks "I'm getting paid millions of dollars to make this unwatchable tripe somewhat watchable, I'm going to let this douchebag keep ruining my concentration"...

Maybe it's about pride. Maybe he wants to justify what he's getting paid for this movie.

I for one, find it refreshing that this guy actually still takes pride in work, rather than just taking any old job for a pay check. Knowing he wouldn't take this job until he saw a script that met his standards tells me he's just not interested in making crap. Which I can respect. And when he's trying to do his job, and some guy fucks up his job, for what clearly wasn't the first time, a man is liable to lose his marbles.

damn straight, people need to think about what they would do in his position before passing judgment on him.

I know I would, and I'm sure most people would blow a gasket too.

Scorned

No, I think he thinks "I'm getting paid millions of dollars to make this unwatchable tripe somewhat watchable, I'm going to let this douchebag keep ruining my concentration"...

Yeah i feel yah, the statement was just "sarcasm" in the form of a comment from the page.

And from what ive read, the light guy didnt just do this once, so i dont blame him threatening to "fucking kick his fucking ass fucking".

Joey

Even if it was sarcasm, he wouldn't be the first person to say it, so was still worth mentioning.