• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Clip: PSPgo Fully Hacked, Running HEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

eXo

M for Messenger
Neon of Team Typoon, the same team responsible for bringing homebrew to the masses on PSP-3000 has released a brief video that demonstrates the possibilities of HEN (short for Homebrew Enabler) on a PSPgo unit in a custom firmware esque environment. Genesis emulator PicoDrive is shown running Sonic through the go’s savestate-like Resume Game feature, which [...]

More...

Crank

Crank it up!
Woo, fuck yeah!

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
That Neon guy sounds pretty cool tbh xD

James.

User Not Found
If it gets released, I'd buy a psp go in a heartbeat

EDIT: I love that guys voice so much. I could listen to it all day

Adiuvo

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
So so so pathetic to brag about this. What a bunch of loosers in my opinion.

"Losers" are the guys who shit on the head of Team Typhoon in the first place. You get what yoy reap tbh

Davee

lolhax
I just said why i care. The pathetic principle of bragging. But sure, awsome for you guys only! :)

Yeah, why the hell not? We made it, we can do whatever the hell we want with it. Besides, the last thing I released gave me more insult than thanks and led to an enslaughter of piracy. This can be consider "revenge" if you will.

Thats my personal point.

Hellcat

Contributor
This is SOOO good :)

And I'm not talking about the HEN, but about the fact it's NOT going to be released and/or made public.
The "scene" did this to itself, they raped the 5.03 HEN and those who made it - this is what you get for such a greedy behaviour: NOTHING! :p

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
The scene is so incredibly dead(Or fucked up, however you want to put it) this is like going Resident Evil on it.

The shotgun to the face of the zombie known as the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.