• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Clip: PSPgo Fully Hacked, Running HEN

Status
Not open for further replies.

twelve

I'm not dead
Not releasing this just continues to make the Go more of a failure. I'd actually buy one if this got released.

Robby

Los Doyers!
I find this pathetic also.
Ok, they hacked it, and show it off and not release it?
If they aren't going to release, don't brag about it either.

Oh well, PSP scene is long gone and if you're still stuck in it, I feel bad for you. You need a new hobby.

xqtftqx

Alright,

Honestly, i want this. And so does everybody here that says its a good thing and not to release it, wants it as well (except those who already have it). The first hen by team typhoon was abused so badly, and produced the opposite of what davee wanted. He wanted homebrew. He didn't want piracy. He asked that nobody make an iso loader, and then some stupid kids think they are gods because they know how to write 10 lines of code.

But they didn't know what would happen later on, now were all paying for that mistake.

Hellcat

Contributor
Of course I want it, I'm not hiding that, how much would I love to be able to test my stuff "on the go" (nicish doubly sensish :D). Wouldn't even need kernel mode, usermode only would be perfectly fine for me....

But still, I think it's a good call not to release it, it WILL repeat the last disaster and while all the kids are sooo desperate on being able to illegally pirate games, the rest of the world does not need a re-run of that.

wololo

Team Typhoon: Following Hellcat's comment, how about releasing just the user exploit (assuming it's not from a game)?

Hellcat

Contributor
eLoader (when run from a gamesploit) sucks....

Reason: you're bound to the games context and can't use like 75% of the remaining syscalls, thats why those eLoadres are always so tough on compatibility with HBs and oh so many stuff just doesn't (and can't) run.

So, IMHO there's no need to develop that eLoader.

Trigun

That guy, who Records Music.
I don't see why he doesn't want to release it *shrugs* is he that much of a Selfish butthurt turd?

The same could go for all Homebrew/exploit developers these days. What did you expect from the community? Open arms and promising not to use it for what the devs disapprove of?

Team Typhoon for all I care can go fuck themselves and rot.

I also share the opinion of Twelve, I would buy a GO if this was released. I would be able to play the games that Sony doesn't bother to push 3rd party developers to release of games I already own.

xqtftqx

I don't see why he doesn't want to release it *shrugs* is he that much of a Selfish butthurt turd?

The same could go for all Homebrew/exploit developers these days. What did you expect from the community? Open arms and promising not to use it for what the devs disapprove of?

Team Typhoon for all I care can go fuck themselves and rot.

I also share the opinion of Twelve, I would buy a GO if this was released. I would be able to play the games that Sony doesn't bother to push 3rd party developers to release of games I already own.

Its people, like you, that make me understand why this isnt released, or will be released.

Trigun

I forgot to mention, I appreciate everything Devleopers have done over the past 5 years. I respect most of them, but this is just straight up , immature and selfish.

You are no better than Sony if you think that people shouldn't use your stuff you make for what they personally want. Because you are doing exactly the same thing to Sony. They never wanted us to exploit it.

And I stand with my notion that they can go fuck themselves. They would've been better off not acting like they are 15 years younger than they really are just to rub it in someone's face.

Hellcat

Contributor
hehee *lol*, it's comments like Trigun's that make it fun to have it not released.
And yes, comments like that are one of the reasons it actually does not get released :)

Happy now?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
They would've been better off not acting like they are 15 years younger than they really are just to rub it in someone's face.

Davee is 0 years old???? :argh:

Trigun

Oh comments just because the Developer is being a complete brat? Yeah sure, I see the grand double standard of things.

I don't pirate. I play ISO's of games I own. I've never once in the past 5 years opposed or made a fuss about anything until now when a group of selfish assholes decides to gloat because people use something they make that they don't agree with.

You make stuff, people do with it what they want.

YOU did the same thing when you bought a PSP and decided you wanted to Hack it against The creator's intentions.

---------- Post added at 06:38 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:38 PM EST ----------

Davee is 0 years old???? :argh:

Oh, so he is 15. That explains part of it.*shrugs*:argh:

AR3S

G0d of W@R
I would also buy a pspgo if this were released... I have been holding out on my 1000 waiting for a good psp to replace it with. homebrew on the go would make me buy it.

wololo

Insults against what hacking really means, insults against the developers (wow, "Selfish butthurt turd", 3 words, 3 insults in your first comment to this news, can you do better?), and finally piracy are the reasons behind that decision.

although I agree with you that bragging about how they have it and other people will never have it, comments like yours justify it completely. I'm happy to see people like you prove their point.

BTW It's funny how people who are "against" piracy are the ones who usually know the best all the techniques available to access illegal stuff... Am I the only one amazed at how "anti-piracy" people have usually the same thinking pattern as pirates ?

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Insults against what hacking really means, insults against the developers (wow, "Selfish butthurt turd", 3 words, 3 insults in your first comment to this news, can you do better?), and finally piracy are the reasons behind that decision.

although I agree with you that bragging about how they have it and other people will never have it, comments like yours justify it completely. I'm happy to see people like you prove their point.

BTW It's funny how people who are "against" piracy are the ones who usually know the best all the techniques available to access illegal stuff... Am I the only one amazed at how "anti-piracy" people have usually the same thinking pattern as pirates ?

You've seen our point now right? :p I'm sorry it has to be like this but it's the hurting truth.

Btw, congrats on the release of Wagic: Star Wars. Pretty neat :D [/shameless plug]

n00b81

btw, I think its a good idea they didn't release a kmode exploit, but it doesn't justify releasing a video just for "revenge" xD

Anyways, make a exploit for yourself, keep it to yourself, just don't make a video and brag about it :)

Status
Not open for further replies.