• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Cosplay..... Anyone into it/up for it?

Tsunaii

eMummeh
Hey Everyones!

Im calling out to find out if there are fellow gamers / anime or comic fans / primadonnas out there who fancy a dress up? The idea is to dress up (no lame assed attempts) as your favorite character(s) or one you think you resemble, and post pixs.:laugh:

If anyone is up for it please let me know, i will be collecting stuff over the next few weeks, raiding charity shops (dual purpose task for me, but its up to you how you obtain your oufits and costumes!)

Like i said i am looking for serious attempts at a good E-Cosplay-con.:w00t:

If its too radical for you, hey, step off the stage honey.... but if your game, come Cosplay!:p
:love:
Love you all!

oh and btw, i will be making a thread in the creative section for the pictures, so dont go throwing pics in here, its mostly to find out if there is anyone out there among the MFM folk who fancy joining me in a bit of fun.:blush:
NO HATERS PLZ

Bran

Yell
One of my projects is to make a power suit (Cause ALL Samus cosplay is shitty shit shit) But I think I'm gonna scrap that project and start over taking inspiration from this awesome idea

Tsunaii

eMummeh
One of my projects is to make a power suit (Cause ALL Samus cosplay is shitty shit shit) But I think I'm gonna scrap that project and start over taking inspiration from this awesome idea

Oooooh. :laugh: <Claps> thats cool, i want one. lol. i have some cool ideas for characters, one of the easiest and probly most over done is Sakura Haruno from Naruto. I also intend to do Meryl Silverburgh from MGS. i gotta find that damn earing she wears in GotP.... :confused:

eighty4

z357x has an awesome one. But the idea of Cosplay makes me think of like, what a stereotypical WoW player would think of as "socializing"

twelve

I'm not dead
z357x has an awesome one. But the idea of Cosplay makes me think of like, what a stereotypical WoW player would think of as "socializing"
She does play WoW :p

Cosplay is typically just dressing up though, not Costume role-playing like the name would suggest.

Whisper

Logic :(
I wouldn't cosplay, it just seems weird. Not that I mind others doing it, I actually find it enjoyable to see the time and commitment people put into their hobby.

Bran

Yell
I spent months practicing talking like Snake.... And I made a box and sneaked around in it and shot people in the back of the head with an airsoft gun.

I still slip into a Snake voice now and then when I'm pissed off.

Tsunaii

eMummeh
I spent months practicing talking like Snake.... And I made a box and sneaked around in it and shot people in the back of the head with an airsoft gun.

"Metal Geaaarrrrr?"

thats awesome lmao. but do remember peeps, the roleplay isnt the important part, it is literally only for pictures, you only need a typical pose of the character for the picture(s). so if anyone does fancy a go, just focus on the costume. :)

Tommi

A friend and I watched this movie not long ago, can't remember the name, but after it we thought it would be cool to do it for a laugh one day, not to make fun of cosplay but to have some fun with it.

Tsunaii

eMummeh
A friend and I watched this movie not long ago, can't remember the name, but after it we thought it would be cool to do it for a laugh one day, not to make fun of cosplay but to have some fun with it.

That is pretty much what it is about. Its not supposed to be serious, but merely for the fun of it, dressing up as a character you like, not for competitions, but just to make people smile. You could also make someones day, seeing their character made Mortal so to speak.

Chathurga

That's just about the saddest thing I've ever heard. UNICEF ads don't have shit on that post.