• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Cosplay..... Anyone into it/up for it?

Gutya

Halloween isn't cosplaying. It's the one time dressing up is allowed as long as you're either:

a) A child.

b) Getting drunk as hell.

But then he went and made it lame as fuck by saying he sneaked around in a box and still talks like Snake by accident when he's angry.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
I believe we already know your stance on the subject Gutya; no need to remind everyone further.

I can't think of anything worse to be quite honest.

Bran

Yell
lol. I did get that one together for halloween, but I've put it on for other things too. Like the opening night for MGS4. I sneaked up to the store in the box, shot the gamestop dood outside (he actually played along and made snoring noises and slumped to the ground) and ran inside the building where as his boss told him he was a dumbass and that I was fucking lame (Maybe his boss was Gutya). But the boss of that Gamestop was an ass hole anyway who did not know alot about games and looked like a hic (blond short dirty hair, skinny as fuck, bad teeth, annoying fucking laugh)...

But yeah, also anything you practice a lot (the week of halloween that year I refused to talk in any manner EXCEPT snake's) will stick with you which is why when I'm a special combination of angry/annoyed I slip into a snake like voice.

---------- Post added at 03:31 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 03:29 PM EST ----------

oh yeah, and the dood I shot was I guy I knew like forever. He used to me the manager of the store back when it was a Funco Land. Cool ass bald black dood.

He kinda hated the new boss anyway. I'm sure I would too. He gave me the limited edition guide for free cause I was dressed up. (the boss was out front organizing all the people who got there after me. [I was NOT first inline BTW])

Tsunaii

eMummeh
I think that is hilarious, I also think you might be as crazy as is I am lol. Not that I would go that far, I don't really act much in costume, I can barely take myself seriously let alone another character. I would just end up hysterical if I tried. Would be kinda fun to go about as a character for a week, talking like they do, doing their stuff, although going about in a leather thonged leotard, body armour and a helmet with rabbit ears might get me arrested, and tied up in a cosy white jacket with my arms tied to my waist.
pictures-final-fantasy-xii-characters-fran001.jpg

RoBz

sucker
I finally decided to do this. Me and my neighbor (who also loves TF2) got together for some fun. I'm on the left.

tf2cosplay.jpg

Bran

Yell
I think that is hilarious, I also think you might be as crazy as is I am lol. Not that I would go that far, I don't really act much in costume, I can barely take myself seriously let alone another character. I would just end up hysterical if I tried. Would be kinda fun to go about as a character for a week, talking like they do, doing their stuff, although going about in a leather thonged leotard, body armour and a helmet with rabbit ears might get me arrested, and tied up in a cosy white jacket with my arms tied to my waist.
[qimg]http://videogamesheaven.net/pictures-final-fantasy-xii-characters-fran001.jpg[/qimg]
I don't think there is a person alive who could pull off Fran properly, and if there is then I need to know where the fuck she lives... I usually hate anthropomorphic shit but Fran is probably the most amazing thing ever to have animal bits attached, but it's probably mostly the accent. (Holy fucking balls I spelt anthropomorphic right on the first time!)[I also know spelt is not a proper word but I like it better than spelled... spelled is what magi do, spelt is what I do with words. haha]

I finally decided to do this. Me and my neighbor (who also loves TF2) got together for some fun. I'm on the left.

[qimg]http://n00b.su/misc/tf2cosplay.jpg[/qimg]

That is really fucking impressive. Cool dood.

Clint

Clintoris
Honestly, I think cosplay is really taking things too far... you don't see people going around dressing up as the Monopoly man or anything. Games are games to me, and nothing more.

Bran

Yell
Honestly, I think cosplay is really taking things too far... you don't see people going around dressing up as the Monopoly man or anything. Games are games to me, and nothing more.

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

THAT IS AN AWESOME IDEA!

My next project is totally the Monopoly dood!

Bran

Yell
The Monopoly Man is probably the only acceptable cosplay in my eyes.

Glad to hear that, haha.

I might seriously do that. I'll have to plan a trip to a Salvation Army and see if I can find some cheap rich person clothes and fix them up. And borrow my friend's top hat again.

Chathurga

Well my G (what I call my granny because she always speaks in ebonics lol) came up to visit me today so I decided to do some cosplay with her. We ended up doing Rambo because I have the body to suit the roll, this is us just after I saved her:

cosplayl.jpg

JEMdev

I go to anime cons so i've seen some scary shit.

particularly, a guy at a convention in houston cosplayed as one of the knights of the round, from the summon in ff7.

his costume made him over 10 feet tall, he had to take off parts of it to get in the front door of the convention center. besides this i talked to him, and he informed me that the costume weighed around 93 pounds, which is saying something because it was almost all foam linen and wire.

Moose

Meta Moose
Well my G (what I call my granny because she always speaks in ebonics lol) came up to visit me today so I decided to do some cosplay with her. We ended up doing Rambo because I have the body to suit the roll, this is us just after I saved her:

[qimg]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8882/cosplayl.jpg[/qimg]

lol I saw that on Fukung the other day.