• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Custom Firmware 3.90 M33-3 Released, Improves NO-UMD Compatibility

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
psplogo4.jpg

Homebrew developer Dark_AleX has issued an update to PSP custom firmware 3.90 M33 which further improves compatibility of the built-in M33 NO-UMD driver. As usual, the update can be downloaded from Network Update or by following the direct link listed below.[blockquote2]* March33 NO-UMD driver compatibility has increased to support games like Coded Arms, Patapon, Harvest Moon Innocent Life and probably others affected by same errors.[/blockquote2]Download PSP Custom Firmware 3.90 M33-3

Dark-AleX - PSP Developer [Dark_AleX]

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Tenshigami

I'm more intrigued by the fact that he didn't make an update to popsloader yet so that 3.90 M33 can have the same features as 3.92.

As for the GAME380 folder snafu...Seriously. Is it really worth bitching about? I'm frankly tired of having to rename that folder every time I install a new CFW.

frosty5689

Stupidity to the MAX
It means alot to me having a clean custom firmware(literally bugless). That's why I've been using 3.80 M33-5(for compatibility issues too).

Gwapingn8

that's true...
i'm still stuck at 3.80 M33-5,
simply just like what frosty said...
it's bugless.... only problem I found is that
I have seen to lost the 1.5 kernel capability even after trying to install it back many times... and on all 3 times, they were installed well..

I wonder why? I miss my NES games.... =(

but it's ok.. GOD of War & Crisis Core is here. =)

Acerthief

what is GAME390/GAME380 for??

When we put homebrews in GAME3XX folders, it means we want the homebrew to be ran through the 3.XX kernel, not 1.5 or the kernel you've set for the GAME folder.

fire-ice

is it only the m33 no-umd driver compatibility is the only changes on 3.90m33-3?
or is there anything?

thanks for accepting me as a new member!

Richlando

I did notice that the recovery menu loads faster now.So when you make a change it doesn't flash the screen when changing.it used to do that for me so I'm assuming something was changed..dunno.
And there's a 3xx version of NesterJ with rewind and mirror mode..I'm on the slim and basically all my emulators have been ported to 3xx at some point so I'm not missing anything due to lack of 150..Great job on the M33 driver Alexander...