• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Custom Firmware 3.90 M33-3 Released, Improves NO-UMD Compatibility

JonC04

When I updated, the wave in the background goes insanely fast. Why?

Dark_Alex(DAX) is the creator of the M33 Custom Firmware and March 33rd = April 2nd, which is todays date, and this is the 1 year anniversary of it, so this is DAXs little late april fools, your date will be 3/33, Name is changed to March 33, Mac Address is 33333333333, it's all just an Aprils fools thing, it should change back to normal tomorrow

Reikasuya

I turned on my psp everything except the wave was fixed; but then I turned it off then on and it's all good now.

PowerPrincess

When we put homebrews in GAME3XX folders, it means we want the homebrew to be ran through the 3.XX kernel, not 1.5 or the kernel you've set for the GAME folder.

..but i always put game(iso/cso) in PSP ISO folder, what is that folder(GAME380/390) for??

p/s: sory for my bad english^!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

darklingduck

I just found out about M33. I would like to get this put on my psp. I now have 3.93 on my psp. How do I go about getting M33 setup on my psp. Please let me know.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Crait: nope, the M33 firmware is closed source. Will likely stay that way as long as Dark_AleX continues to develop it.

farih

v3.93 to v3.90 m33-3

i have psp slim with v3.93 with skype HOW TO BECOME v3.90 m33-3 ... can i kept skype lol
please guide and help me...

fox09

So I'm trying to patch from 3.52 M33-4, to 3.90 M33, but for some reason, when I start the 3.9 patch, it just says Unpacking... Done. Then Please Wait...

It's been sitting here for a few minutes like this. Anyone have any idea why? Or, what I should do?

hayron

HELP am new at this

i just got a new memory card and i want to know how to start so i can get the latest firmaware for the games. 3.90 what i need to do to start:wink:

kryptolite

Hi I want to upgrade to 3.90 M33-3 from my 3.71 M33-2 and I have downloaded the CFW from this website, but I read from the Instruction that I need Sony's OFW 3.90 to complete the upgrade. Now I looked at the Sony's website but they already have 3.95 instead of 3.90 and nowhere I could find a source that lets me download 3.90. Can I use 3.95 to upgrade to 3.90 M33-3? Or I should only use 3.90? If it is the latter can someone kindly share 3.90 OFW update file from sony?