• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CXMB on 5.03GEN-A

iicii

its better you still wait a bit before you brick your psp

alexn271

can someone add the link for the gen a files extracted, so its just the psp folder. i dont have a computer at the moment. i cant use the exe files with pspfiler.

iicii

can someone add the link for the gen a files extracted, so its just the psp folder. i dont have a computer at the moment. i cant use the exe files with pspfiler.

i cant send you all single files they like 30 or something i could make a zipped file of my MS root with the Gen A installed if you like

alexn271

hm...

i cant send you all single files they like 30 or something i could make a zipped file of my MS root with the Gen A installed if you like

will it work with pspfiler. im on remoteplay right now typing this..i dont have a computer at the moment... i just need the files to add to psp folder.. is that possible to do... or do i have to use the exe??? that would be hella cool if u could send the zip without the exe. just the necessary files to add to psp folder

irekski

just irekski
read the readme :)... it says

REMEMBER! THIS APP DONT TOUCH ANY FILE FROM THE ORIGINAL FIRMWARE! IS YOUR FAULT IF YOU LATER CONNECT TO THE FLASH0 AND TOUCH SOME OFFICIAL FILE AND YOU HAVE A BRICK!

DONT TOUCH THEM AND NOT FLASH ANY CUSTOM THEME!

alexn271

i tryed an other archive tool now here let me know if this work for you

http://rapidshare.com/files/241352978/ms.zip.html

kewl thanks bro..i'll be back in a bit to let you know if it works...its going to take a bit cause im on psp.. brb. its sayngs that im missing a systemctrl.prx file... cant remember what it was called 09something

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 PM EST ----------

i tryed an other archive tool now here let me know if this work for you

http://rapidshare.com/files/241352978/ms.zip.html

im missing a systemctrl.prx02 file