• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

CXMB on 5.03GEN-A

toto124

when i choose CTF theme ,my psp shutdown
but when i go to HEN and run CFW enabler 3.1 .My psp is in CTF theme :D

SONza

You have to use only the FULL folder..
Inside Full:
*CXMB and PSP folder goes into your MS Root.. it will ask to overwrite.. do it without any tension
*new themes ie CTF files go into PSP/Themes folder
*go inside your Seplugins folder and update your vsh.txt with a new entry "Ms0:/cxmb/cxmb.prx 1" wothout the quotes..
*if you have done this then you need not worry about seplugins folder..

it shud do ..

EXtra: when you put CTF files in theme folder, download CTF_Converter and put it in same folder and run it everytym you put a new file in folder..

Noldor

i'm in GEN and when i go to theme settings, under themes i have only original, classic and tasty treat...

SONza

ok try this .. goto VSH menu .. under cpu speed check if CXMB plugin is detected and also whether it is enabled or not....

disable and enable it again .. lets see..

if it is successfull then below tasty treat you will see a custom theme icon

Noldor

it is enabled...i disabled and enabled it again, but no change still this 3 themes...i'll turn off my psp completely and restart everything...maybe it works then :D

irekski

just irekski
hmm whats wrong here. when i choose the theme the one with icon of a ms and a letter R it restarts and nothing change what to do :D

Noldor

YEAH!!!! it worked...thx for ur help dude :D

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 05:26 AM EST ----------

ok, but it changes only my bg not the icons...what"s that now???

Noldor

there is this custom theme now...one icon is like the vista start button...but when i apply this as my theme, nothin' changes...when i apply to the custom theme, only the bg changes...strange :D

SONza

there shud b a file named circacore.ctf .. put that file in themes folder and delete randon.ctf ..

try this .. :p

Noldor

k...i'll try...:D

---------- Post added at 05:47 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 05:38 AM EST ----------

hmm...my psp chrashed...hen doesn't work anymore at the moment...i'll tell u, when it works again :D