• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Multi Dark Souls

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Just got an email saying this shipped for me. Another game I forgot about, but am glad I preordered from Amazon.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
How did you forget about it? I've been waiting for this forever.

I have this now that takes up a lot of my time and attention.

BvDh0l.jpg

Bran

Yell
WTF did you get one of those for? Totally not worth it, they break so often. Really bad metacritic score.

Robby

Los Doyers!
Mad frustrating.

But extremely fun. Been playing the past couple of days and finally started to make some serious progress. Got my level up to 45.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm only in the Undead Parish at this point at around Level 7. I think I want to grind out some levels to equip the Drake Sword one handed. I found a Halberd which has been useful for tight quarters fighting.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I have no fucking clue what kind of build to make for my first playthough. I'm at Level 45 at the moment and the only things I've leveled up are Vitality and Endurance, and enough Strength to use the Drake Sword. (But I've since stopped using it in favor of a Claymore +5 because it's move set is deadly.)

Did any of you guys make a specific build? I may go Strength since it's the one I used the most in DS, but reading the official guide, it looks like weapons don't scale as well as they did in DS.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Talk about a bump!

Who's picking up the sequel? I just watched a bunch of beta footage, and I liked what I saw. I'll be flip-flopping between this and Titanfall this month.

I also need to hood my PS3 back up.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Getting it on PC for sure, apparently it is coming after the console versions though - shame they haven't pinned down a release date yet. I hope it's not too far off otherwise I may just pick it up for PS3.

Survival Horror

Ι like Dark Souls almost at 10/10,but I prefer Demons Souls,is even better for me :) Both are amazing games that need to spend time on them.