• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

DC's Tool Proof of Concept

ultimakillz

Teh Fett Mawn
yes, thats great, thanks.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Done, sorry for not understanding at first :)

Darkchild

The Doctor
I don't know for sure. I'm still investigating where on the PS3 there is data about the latest version of PSN.

because the PS3 doesn't connect to the PSN to find out..

I actually learned a lotta stuff about the PS3 with this little app

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Well some people have found out how to bypass it:
[video=youtube;nhKQ64JowoM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhKQ64JowoM&feature=sub[/video]

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Well some people have found out how to bypass it:
[video=youtube;nhKQ64JowoM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhKQ64JowoM&feature=sub[/video]

I don't get why people do that kinda crap. I was bored just watching it. May as well shoot fish in a barrel.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I don't get why people do that kinda crap. I was bored just watching it. May as well shoot fish in a barrel.

Yeah it's stupid but at least there's a way to go online with 3.41, whatever it is.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Is there auto-aim on them fish?

Xander, you know that guy?

Nah I don't I'm just subscribed to him. Shame he's making people pay :mad:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm kind of shocked an MW2 hacker beat everyone else to the punch in figuring this out. If it's legit that is. Looks real to me though.

Darkchild

The Doctor
what you see guys, is LAN Mode. All this does is make a virtual lan through the internet, thus enabling them to play with each other.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
what you see guys, is LAN Mode. All this does is make a virtual lan through the internet, thus enabling them to play with each other.

He's on PSN though...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
He's on PSN though...

On second thought, maybe he has a debug unit. Those are exempt from the np module check (basically a form of DRM) when signing on PSN, so any firmware works.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
On second thought, maybe he has a debug unit. Those are exempt from the np module check (basically a form of DRM) when signing on PSN, so any firmware works.

Nope, he uploaded a video previously saying he had a working hack for challenge lobbies but no way of getting online and that he had to figure that out. We need this damn patch blocker :p