• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Despertar del Cementerio v7: IDStorage Regeneration

casper3d

The MS and Battery what you do from there. I am having that problem, When I put in the original buttery it turns on once I put it in so what can I do about that? I think my buttery is a service buttery now so how can I switch it back? I mean is there a way I can put it back to a regular buttery? NEED HELP!:blushing:

B2K24

@tetzumaru If you installed everything correctly then when you insert battery + magic stick you made it will boot up to options you can choose instead of the normal XMB menu.

@casper3d you will know if your battery is service mode for when you insert it in PSP then green power light will turn on automatically without flipping power swtich.

If you wanna keep you're battery pandora for unbricking, but wanna boot the PSP normally, you can install the TimeMachine IPL to all your sticks.

To change your battery back to normal use "OSPBT" it can change serial.

Hanzo_f19

[insert custom user title here]
FUCK YEAH!!!!
x3, can you explain us or give us a link where it explains how is this possible? arigato

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
@fearevil: I'd check out idstorage thread over at lan.st

http://lan.st/showthread.php?t=151&page=39

But in regards to how this was done, the actual method is not being released. Though a lot of effort was put into researching KIRK, the PSP's main decryption engine.

casper3d

@tetzumaru If you installed everything correctly then when you insert battery + magic stick you made it will boot up to options you can choose instead of the normal XMB menu.

@casper3d you will know if your battery is service mode for when you insert it in PSP then green power light will turn on automatically without flipping power swtich.

If you wanna keep you're battery pandora for unbricking, but wanna boot the PSP normally, you can install the TimeMachine IPL to all your sticks.

To change your battery back to normal use "OSPBT" it can change serial.

Thank you so much it worked great!

gijoe77

I seem to have a PSP SLIM that I just can't unbrick. I used this version of DC to format lflash and it gets hung at 95% "Creating partitions..."

BTW, I have a NAND backup but I still can't get it to work, says I have over 3k bad blocks. It didn't complain of any bad blocks when I dumped the NAND.

edit: i'll post a question in the help center as well, not trying to Hijack