• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Epic Games Store Will Get Achievements...

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes, we are only showing achievements with EXP. I don't think the dev achievements will be trackable even when they launch the public profiles. Perhaps if the games eventually migrate to the EXP system they will carry over though.

GregHouse007

How we doing with this? One month later. Any progress from Epic or are they burying this issue and considering the achievements thing a done deal?

Btw, just discovered this site and I'm so excited. I had been playing in PS4 for the last couple of years. I had a PS3 too. Love trophies and that's why I stopped playing on steam and focus just on PS4 because at least I shared all the PS3 and PS4 trophies there. I was bummed seing Xbox acquiring all these studios and thought : "I'm here stuck with Sony having to buy a PS5 in the future because of how much I like trophies"

Now thanks to this site, I'm FREE. I can play everything. Back to steam, buy a new xbox series X maybe, my ubisoft games (although they don't seem to show on my profile here) and even retro achievements is on this site lol. But the first thing tht came to mind is that I have been hoarding a RIDICULOUS amount of free games given from EPIC. Looking forward to when they finally synced their achievements with this site

Thijminecraft02

How we doing with this? One month later. Any progress from Epic or are they burying this issue and considering the achievements thing a done deal?

Btw, just discovered this site and I'm so excited. I had been playing in PS4 for the last couple of years. I had a PS3 too. Love trophies and that's why I stopped playing on steam and focus just on PS4 because at least I shared all the PS3 and PS4 trophies there. I was bummed seing Xbox acquiring all these studios and thought : "I'm here stuck with Sony having to buy a PS5 in the future because of how much I like trophies"

Now thanks to this site, I'm FREE. I can play everything. Back to steam, buy a new xbox series X maybe, my ubisoft games (although they don't seem to show on my profile here) and even retro achievements is on this site lol. But the first thing tht came to mind is that I have been hoarding a RIDICULOUS amount of free games given from EPIC. Looking forward to when they finally synced their achievements with this site
Now we wait for 7 months until they release public profiles which will be bugged for the 5 months after that, cya in 12 months

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don’t see any on my account? No Epic show in “Edit Details”?
He means on the Epic Games website, you can now set your profile to public there. We'll be able to add tracking soon, probably later this week.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor