• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Exophase fails to detect achievements in games that are offered for sale as packages on GOG

Exebiddu

I don't know if it's possible to do something, but Exophase can't detect achievements in games that are offered for sale as packages on GOG.
A striking example is Blackwell Bundle, which contains 4 games, all with Galaxy achievements, but none of them is present in the Exophase database. But there are many other cases.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Oh, didn't realize that. I've just made some changes to the scanner to pick these up! Let me know if you notice any that are missing still.

Also - not too sure if more tweaks are needed to detect earned achievements in the bundled games, I haven’t come across any profiles with them yet. But we can see the lists themselves fine now at least.

Last edited:

Exebiddu

Awesome thank you! I think almost all of them are there now except for Agony UNRATED, which I know for a fact has its own separate list of achievements.
This seems to be a unique case though because the data on this specific game for some reason seems inaccessible.
If I find any other games I'll post it here, thanks again!