• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

exophase. slowly dying?

J

jx233

angelsniper45 said:
Everyone go to rdx sniper only server in cod4!! move move move!

hehe

I'm unarmed, but I found a crossbow. Ok, moving on now.

angelsniper45

Is anyone actually trying to get our podcast man back?!

It would be cool to see this on itunes

J

jx233

angelsniper45 said:
Is anyone actually trying to get our podcast man back?!

It would be cool to see this on itunes

Yes, we are trying to get shadwoforte back. shadowforte doesn't really know me, but he probably read my + our posts so that gives him an idea who we are and whats going on.

Darkchild

The Doctor
since I'm nowhere near anyone here.. I doubt that would be doable.. at least from my part (Besides I hate my voice x) )

but if you guys need assistance, count me in! :D

J

jx233

Professor Burnt said:
we should find a time to play together

ill be on for a bit right now....
if anyone wants to play im making a public match called Exo

We live in different timezones, it will be hard to setup / play a game online because of that. I am 4 hours ahead of you, and about 4 hours behind roe-ur-boat + Darkchild + january39.

Because of the timezones, one of us could be sleeping or having lunch or are at school / work while the other is playing the game. I would like to play Halo, its just we all need to find that perfect time to play.

PR0fessor Burnt

i was just playing put now i have to get off

when i play i will always make a game called exophase com

so if one of u guys sees that its me :D

ontopic- Im willing to help with the podcasts if we are going to do them with out shadowforte

srry for double posting but has anyone thought of like a youtube channel or something tell a brief summmary of the video game news and stuff then they have to come here to see the full story?

angelsniper45

I think someone else mentioned that. But I think it would b a good idea to.

J

jx233

Youtube?

It's ok. But, I'd rather have podcasts in place of a YouTube channel.

Anyways, who is going to put all their time and effort into making news on YouTube? eXophase has so much front page articles, so to make videos for every article would just be too much. That's just my "Two Cents" though.

If someone is dedicated to the cause of eXophase news on YouTube, I guess they can pursue their desires. :smile:

PR0fessor Burnt

It's ok. But, I'd rather have podcasts in place of a YouTube channel.

Anyways, who is going to put all their time and effort into making news on YouTube? eXophase has so much front page articles, so to make videos for every article would just be too much. That's just my "Two Cents" though.

If someone is dedicated to the cause of eXophase news on YouTube, I guess they can pursue their desires. :smile:

no i meant like a weekly video with just a glimpse of all the news and we should get the podcasts going again

J

jx233

Professor Burnt said:
no i meant like a weekly video with just a glimpse of all the news and we should get the podcasts going again

Ahhh. so are you going to do that task?

J

jx233

Well..i 'm not really a YouTube video making person. I'm not sure if i could help. :mellow:

J

jx233

for that we require shadowforte. He has most experience with the podcasts.