• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

exophase. slowly dying?

angelsniper45

Ive notice that exophase has been really quiet lately. we should do something about that like a dev contest, signature contest, or xmb theming contest along with some sort of prizes.

PR0fessor Burnt

I think it needs more then just psp help
i mean it does but not on a major scale
I mean the forums are awsum but they have seem a little dead

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Well, we get a lot of visitors, but the problem is that they tend not to participate in the community. For instance, many of the stories on the main page get at least 500 views on average (PSP ones will get way more than that), but only 1 or 2 people make a comment, if that, unless the story is extremely popular. And the ones that comment are almost always regulars here. I don't think this is limited to us though as I've seen the same thing happen on other scene sites.

Anyways, I will look into starting a contest, it is a good idea. If anyone else has ideas though feel free to post them here.

angelsniper45

all hail the regulars :w00t:

d1ddy

Well, we get a lot of visitors, but the problem is that they tend not to participate in the community. For instance, many of the stories on the main page get at least 500 views on average (PSP ones will get way more than that), but only 1 or 2 people make a comment, if that, unless the story is extremely popular. And the ones that comment are almost always regulars here. I don't think this is limited to us though as I've seen the same thing happen on other scene sites.

Anyways, I will look into starting a contest, it is a good idea. If anyone else has ideas though feel free to post them here.

free psp modded by your truly?

angelsniper45

hmm that sounds cool how about a limited edition exophase psp?
and maybe an arcade section?

MenaceInc

Staff Member
hmm that sounds cool how about a limited edition exophase psp?
and maybe an arcade section?

I'd imagine cost would be an issue with that first option.

Surprisingly enough,there was talk of bringing an arcade section IIRC but I don't think anything came of it.

d1ddy

how about register to see posts and minimun of 15 posts before viewing psp help and guides :p

angelsniper45

nobody would. and maybe add more than just psp hellp forums..............

Darkchild

The Doctor
yeah, Other consoles are there too, though the problem is that this website is better known for PSP support and etc...

We could make that arcade section, it'd be nice.

and don't do that 15 post thing, lots of websites I see I have to register (Which I hate doing) then I have to do X posts before I do what I need. (I generally quit and so will the new users)

PR0fessor Burnt

yeah, Other consoles are there too, though the problem is that this website is better known for PSP support and etc...

We could make that arcade section, it'd be nice.

and don't do that 15 post thing, lots of websites I see I have to register (Which I hate doing) then I have to do X posts before I do what I need. (I generally quit and so will the new users)

yeah

we should have flash games!

Darkchild

The Doctor
and that should be our compo, X3 chooses a game (please don't make it pacman) and the one with the biggest score, wins