• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Favourite TV Show?

MiKeY188

S For So Not Mature
Ok guys here you can vote for your favourite TV Show.

Note... not all shows are included these are the best i could think of.

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
You're missing The Office. Great show. I voted for Scrubs though. Out of those choices that's my favorite.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I added an "Other" category since most of the shows you listed are rubbish and unwatchable in my opinion.

twelve

I'm not dead
Why is Friends on the list? It was cancelled years ago.
I added an "Other" category since most of the shows you listed are rubbish and unwatchable in my opinion.
I wouldn't say they're all rubbish and unwatchable but they're far from my favourites. This thread would be better without a poll, guaranteed "Other" will be the winning option.

Current favourites are The Big Bang Theory and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (which isn't even shown in the UK :(). Out of the list options it would be Scrubs (shame there's probably only one more season of it thought)

Moose

Meta Moose
Why is Friends on the list? That was cancelled years ago.

I wouldn't say they're all rubbish and unwatchable but they're far from my favourites.

Current favourites are The Big Bang Theory and It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia (which isn't even shown in the UK :().

Friends is a TV show nonetheless.

I'd have to go for Friends too, though.

gr34t3st

New Age Retro Hippie
Out of the list options it would be Scrubs (shame there's probably only one more season of it thought)

They've been saying that for the past 2 seasons... I agree with you though. I think this will be the last one.

twelve

I'm not dead
They've been saying that for the past 2 seasons... I agree with you though. I think this will be the last one.
Except this time it actually did get cancelled, that's why the season didn't finish properly. Only reason there's another season at all is because a different network picked it up.

If this isn't the last season then it will be shit after it, Zach Braff and Judy Reyes have said they don't want to do anymore after this coming season.

Chathurga

I agree

Where's the fucking Family Guy option.

Family Guy would be on my list of least funny shows ever, I cannot understand how people actually laugh at that show.

I picked House, it's tied as my favourite show with Dexter. Both really good programs.

Heroes would be okay if the acting wasn't so bad, it's hard to watch. Prison Break is far too convoluted now (pity after such a good first season).

Moose

Meta Moose
Family Guy would be on my list of least funny shows ever, I cannot understand how people actually laugh at that show.

I picked House, it's tied as my favourite show with Dexter. Both really good programs.

Heroes would be okay if the acting wasn't so bad, it's hard to watch. Prison Break is far too convoluted now (pity after such a good first season).

I like Family Guy. It isn't clever humour, but it does make me laugh.

P.S.: Loving the signature. =D

Vee

I'm watching Heroes and Prison Break right now, both have reached epic parts in there story lines. Two brilliant shows, recommended to all. I'm also catching The Big Bang Theory on E4 occasionally. Really enjoy it.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'm a big fan of most of the HBO and Showtime series. Here's a quick list of the things I've watched recently that I enjoyed, and yes I know there are some old series on here.

Dexter
Sopranos
True Blood
Deadwood
The Shield
Sons of Anarchy
The Wire

The only real sitcom I watch is Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Probably my all time favorite is The Shield. The last season that just concluded with the series finale is off the charts good. From the first season to where it ended, that show went in a ton of different directions.