• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

FIFA World Cup 2010

Dan

Contributor
For those who didn't see it:

35574_128082787228510_128077717229017_131830_7469518_n.jpg

Perhaps if that goal was counted, we could have had the morale to play decently.

greatsage

Judge to child: Do u wanna live with ur mom? Child: No. Judge: Why? Child: She beats me. Judge: Ok. U want to live with ur dad? Child: No. Judge: Why? Child: Coz he beats me too. Judge: So who do u wanna live with? Child: England team. Judge: WHY? Child: COZ THEY NEVER BEAT ANYONE! LOL:D

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
I'm going on a craze and say Mexico is going to win this next game :O

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
That first goal was a scandal... the second one they deserved it xD

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
"The game doesn't need video analysis, it just needs an assistant ref that can see". Craig Foster's (ex-socceroo, now Australian commentator) response on the England goal.

It's a shame really, to have a game affected so much by what should not even interrupt the flow of the game.

Joey

I agree, I've only been watching soccer for about 4 years, but I still really don't want to see replay. Get better quality refs, and get more of them on the field. The money is there, make the commitment.

One of the things I like about soccer is that its constant. They take one break, and get the whole production done in less that two hours. After years of watching 6 hour red sox v yankees games, I'm welcoming soccer with open arms.

Hardrive

Contributor
For those who didn't see it:

[qimg]http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs084.snc4/35574_128082787228510_128077717229017_131830_7469518_n.jpg[/qimg]

Perhaps if that goal was counted, we could have had the morale to play decently.

Your photo is 'shopped. Here's the original:

booG3.jpg

As you can see, the ball does not cross the plane of the boundary, and therefore it is not a goal. End of story.

BlackSheep

this is why i love soccer so much[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBXZx0Ky4gE&feature=related[/YT]
offsides and hands thats a sexy ass goal if you ask me

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
and fucking brasil is out of the WC10, happy day for me :D