• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

flOw free on PSN today only

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just checked the PS Store and Sony is running a promo on flOw - the game is free today only. Pretty sweet deal if haven't picked this up yet.

Not sure if this offer extends to all countries, but even if not, I'm sure you could just create a North American PSN account to download it.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Sweet heads up x3sphere :D Thanks and +rep

superste2201

thank you !!!! cant get it on my UK account but i have a USA 1 too.

Weird i get a 403 error when downloading? luckily its in my download list now.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
thank you !!!! cant get it on my UK account but i have a USA 1 too.

Weird i get a 403 error when downloading? luckily its in my download list now.

same here... Don't really know what's wrong...

superste2201

Weird it's a HTTP forbidden error, I thought it was because I was in the UK and was going to try a US proxy. where are you? Hopefully it's just someone from Sony that messed up as long as it's in our download list we should be able to download it at any time for free.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Weird it's a HTTP forbidden error, I thought it was because I was in the UK and was going to try a US proxy. where are you? Hopefully it's just someone from Sony that messed up as long as it's in our download list we should be able to download it at any time for free.

I'm in the EU, more specifically Portugal.

EvilSeph

Administrator
Offer was/is valid until the 13th midnight EST, 9PM PST as far as I can see.

KezraPlanes

Just some dood

EvilSeph

Administrator
Actually, I'm not surprised you're confused. I think everyone else is too. It's a 24 hour offer, valid until 9PM PST today for US/Canada only.

People need to learn how to properly use midnight...

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Actually, I'm not surprised you're confused. I think everyone else is too. It's a 24 hour offer, valid until 9PM PST today for US/Canada only.

People need to learn how to properly use midnight...

I suck at timezones tbh...

ChurchedAtheist

Your resident psycho hobo
DLing now. heard it was good..

Riorio99

Thanks for the heads up! Getting the 403 error, but I'm hoping it's just a small problem that'll be get fixed later.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Thanks for the heads up x3. Downloading now.

El Diablo

Thanks for the heads up :).

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
Still getting the damn 403 error -.-

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Sounds like they have it strictly region locked even with a proxy. I had no issue downloading.

Seth

MD Party Room
Downloaded thanks for the heads up. I never seen a full game for free before on the psn/