• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Notice any inaccuracies in our game database? Is a game missing? Post here and a staff member will look into it. If possible, please also link to the game in question.

Last edited:

Kamui18

Darksiders 3 (Xbox One, PS4 & PC).

I played it and the page has shows the achievements but the game won't show up in profile.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Darksiders 3 (Xbox One, PS4 & PC).

I played it and the page has shows the achievements but the game won't show up in profile.

It should be showing now. The game doesn't support playtime tracking, so since you have the hours played filter on it was being hidden. I pushed a fix today so that these games aren't included in the filter now.

Arthefran

I think they should be expanded to the full titles to be consistent with other GTA titles. Also, the PC version is not linked with the other two