• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

Sanjoe

Quick question about Xbox Backward Compatible Games... is there a need to add to the games Xbox one? Or should stay the platform (only Xbox 360) like it's now?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Quick question about Xbox Backward Compatible Games... is there a need to add to the games Xbox one? Or should stay the platform (only Xbox 360) like it's now?

No, I would say it makes sense to keep those under the Xbox 360 platform. However, in the "Game Info" section, I was thinking of adding some category tags that users could filter games by. So I might add a tag for backwards compatibility there.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Do you need the help from the community if you do something like that or do you use other sources for this?

I think I can determine if a game supports backwards compatibility through the Xbox API, so no. Maybe just if any corrections are needed. Thanks for checking though :)

Sanjoe

Malus_3

Hi !

I'd like to know if it's possible to synchronize Rainbow Six Siege PC achievements (visible with Uplay or Steam).
I don't find them when I use the search bar.

Do you have any information?

Thx

Malus_3

I think there is the same problem with Assassin's Creed Chronicles. I think there are the Uplay Challenges in one hand, and the PC Achievements in the other hands for Ubisoft games.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think there is the same problem with Assassin's Creed Chronicles. I think there are the Uplay Challenges in one hand, and the PC Achievements in the other hands for Ubisoft games.

Yes, we only show the challenges. Uplay achievements aren't shown on the site currently. Ubisoft has made those fully private, they are visible only in the Uplay client and others can't see them even if they are on your friends list. If/when they change that, then I'll add support.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Sanjoe

I'm pretty sure it would be nice if someone can add this new Harry Potter game "Wizards Unite". But I don't really know which platform it could be 🤔

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'm pretty sure it would be nice if someone can add this new Harry Potter game "Wizards Unite". But I don't really know which platform it could be 🤔

I've added it under Google Play and iPhone.

A_M_R_Egypt

Uplay - AC Odyssey:
2 challenges have been added with "Fate of Atlantis - Episode 2" (released at June 4th) bringing the total to 54 challenges
  • DLC: Death Walker - Acquire the Armor of the Fallen (The Fate of Atlantis).
  • DLC: Reclaiming the Underworld - Complete Episode 2 - Torment of Hades (The Fate of Atlantis).