• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

TheRantanplan

Sorry for creating a thread.
Can you please add Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice for the Nintendo Switch? When I try to log my playtime it always points out, that the gameID couldn't be found.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Sorry for creating a thread.
Can you please add Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice for the Nintendo Switch? When I try to log my playtime it always points out, that the gameID couldn't be found.

Yes, I've added it now

Razzee

These two games support cross-save, but they are listed as PS Vita only.

Correct: VITA/PS3

Correct: VITA/PS4

Also, I selected this option in Preferences and any recent game (tracked or not) completely disappears from my profile. Why is that?

Metal Gear Solid 2 HD, for example, is missing. I'm only one trophy away from 100%. It seems to affect only recent games.

Please open the spoiler for better understanding.

Last played:

Completion date:

Superdimension Neptune goes to February, where it belongs, but Metal Gear Solid 2 HD disappears.

It's so glitchy that my profile now has an extra YAKUZA 0, YAKUZA KIWAMI, Gravity Rush 2, Zero Time Dilemma etc. 🤔

I opened my profile on a different browser (Firefox) and it looks exactly the same.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've updated the platforms on those two, thanks.

As for the Completion Date sort option, I've fixed that bug. Games that you haven't completed yet, are supposed to be shown at the end of the list sorted by average progress, although the correct sort option wasn't being passed when loading additional games on scroll.

Razzee

I've updated the platforms on those two, thanks.

As for the Completion Date sort option, I've fixed that bug. Games that you haven't completed yet, are supposed to be shown at the end of the list sorted by average progress, although the correct sort option wasn't being passed when loading additional games on scroll.

Wouldn't it be better if these options complemented each other? With unfinished games being listed by the date they were last played. 🤔

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Wouldn't it be better if these options complemented each other? With unfinished games being listed by the date they were last played. 🤔

To clarify, at the end of the list by last played? Otherwise, if the unfinished games were included alongside the completed ones then it wouldn't really be sorted by completion anymore - so I'm a bit confused I guess.

I think we should leave this one as is, I'm open to adding another sort option though.

Razzee

I'm open to adding another sort option though.

PSN games don't have their "last played" dates updated automatically unless a trophy is earned, which is impossible after the platinum/100% is obtained, while tracked games (Steam) jump to the top all the time, it's pretty messy. I think another option (last played + completion date) complementing each other would be a good workaround.

Priority: completion date
If a game is not completed yet, it is filtered by its last played date (tracked time or trophy), but not at the bottom of the list.

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Guacamelee! 2 needs the Nintendo Switch version added.

Thanks!

Added now!

can you add Newgrounds to the Database?

To clarify, are you wanting all Newsgrounds games in the database? I will see if there's an easy way of importing those. Most of the non-tracked games are imported from GiantBomb's database, but doesn't seem they have those listed.

Reforced

Love is Dead from Steam seems missing..

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

A_M_R_Egypt

Origin

Limbo has its achievements removed months ago and even when they were available (for limited time) they never unlocked for anyone.

Aragami its dlc is even a bigger mess.. Aragami:Nightfall normally has (on Steam & consoles) 12 achievements (making the total achievements for the game 51)... now those dlc 12 Origin achievos were very buggy and they removed them and re-added one of them (I Bring You Darkness - Blind 4 or more enemies with a Shadow Grenade) with a wrong icon (icon of Fading Shadows - Complete Nightfall: Chapter I) that messed up one also doesn't unlock... exophase never removed the 12 dlc achievos and added the extra weird 1 making the total here on the site 52 achievements for Aragami.

Thread on r/Aragami, a dev responded once and never heard from them again

Last edited:

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Limbo has been removed, along with the DLC achievements in Aragami. For the I Bring You Darkness achievement, I think it would be best to leave it listed but add a notice that it's broken so others know. Currently working on adding some functionality to display whether achievements are unobtainable so I'll add that soon.