• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Thank you !
Yeah, I meant the "Also on" link, sorry for being unclear. We don't actually get the game on Steam as well. But maybe those who buy it on Steam will have both Steam and Xbox achievements? (since they can connect to their Xbox account, a bit like the GTA V unlocks both Steam and ROckstar Social Club achievements)

Yeah, if you buy it on Steam, you probably can get achievements in both versions provided you are logged into your Xbox account.

Laitmare

Gears POP! need to be changed from Android to Mobile

And @Sanjoe please specify what you write, I personally just don’t really like when Android appears in my profile, your desire is good, but specify what you write.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Updated. yes, mobile is more appropriate since it's also on iOS

Sanjoe

Gears POP! need to be changed from Android to Mobile

And @Sanjoe please specify what you write, I personally just don’t really like when Android appears in my profile, your desire is good, but specify what you write.

I'm just name the platform I use the game that need to be changed... actually mobile is also not right because Gears POP! exist also for PC and its the same Version

Sanjoe

I'm just name the platform I use the game that need to be changed... actually mobile is also not right because Gears POP! exist also for PC and its the same Version

But please don't miss understand me... Im not care about Mobile or Android 😄

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Yeah you are right, I've just added Windows 10 label to it also.

TheMightyEthan

I'll continue to be the Nintendo Switch guy... 😅

Could you please add Fire Emblem: Three Houses for Nintendo Switch?

There's an entry already for "Fire Emblem for Nintendo Switch (working title)" which I'm guessing is the placeholder entry for Three Houses.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I'll continue to be the Nintendo Switch guy... 😅

Could you please add Fire Emblem: Three Houses for Nintendo Switch?

There's an entry already for "Fire Emblem for Nintendo Switch (working title)" which I'm guessing is the placeholder entry for Three Houses.
Added! Yeah just had to rename that entry.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi, could you please add World of Warcraft Classic?
Added. I'll see if I can also detect if you've played it through the Blizzard API. It doesn't have any achievements (to my knowledge anyway) but seems they added some stuff a few days ago to the API for getting game data, so might be able to automatically detect if people have played it at least.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Completed non-tracked games are no longer shown in green color. Why is that? :(

Ah sorry, wasn't intentional. I added it back now!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I can't mark achievementless games as completed. 🤔

It's a side effect of not allowing the completion date to be modified for tracked games, but it does make sense that we should allow changing it for games without achievements.

I'll make some changes soon to allow that.