• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Seems so when i'm logged in. When logged out its still visible. Sorry to bother you.

No worries, although, that's normal. If you use Login with Xbox option to verify your account then it should hide the games while logged out as well.

The reason for the verification requirement is that anyone would be able to modify the profile otherwise. That's why we only show the changes when logged in if the account is not verified.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

shenghuani

Can the administrator add the "World Conqueror 4" in the database for Google Play? Now I can only find "World Conqueror 3" in the Google Play database.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can the administrator add the "World Conqueror 4" in the database for Google Play? Now I can only find "World Conqueror 3" in the Google Play database.

It was added to the non tracked database (so you can add to your profile by clicking Add Game). World Conqueror 4 is also in the GP database but it doesn't seem to have any achievements, that's why a page doesn't exist on the site. Is this not correct? I will check if so.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can I link the Leaderboards of World Conqueror 4 to my account?

No, the site currently tracks achievements only. I have not looked into tracking individual leaderboards on Google Play.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If I'm not wrong, then "Disco Elysium" for GOG is missing on Exophase... (the steam version is available)
It doesn't seem like the achievements have been published on GOG yet. Tried forcing a scan on it but nothing comes up at the moment.

Windhauch

Okay, thank you... I've downloaded the game today, but hadn't yet the chance to play it. I'll try to remember to give you feedback in the next few days if they are online (... only if it's not automatically scanned...)

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

Horizon_Nine