• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I've noticed that some off my games are 1% off. For Example Demons Tilt is at 64% on my Xbox Profile and on Exophase it says 63%. Rocket League 73 on Xbox, on exo 72 and so on. Is there a way to fix this?
They were using a different method of rounding, I made some changes to match it. Should be the same now?

Razzee

Some games that don't have a separate list for the Japanese region are listed on Exophase with their original titles rather than the western names.

https://www.exophase.com/game/初音ミク-project-diva-f-2nd-psn/trophies/#283891

About the stylized name of ChäoS;HEAd, the name here is written with a lowercase S. :p

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Some games that don't have a separate list for the Japanese region are listed on Exophase with their original titles rather than the western names.

https://www.exophase.com/game/初音ミク-project-diva-f-2nd-psn/trophies/#283891

About the stylized name of ChäoS;HEAd, the name here is written with a lowercase S. :p

I've updated those now, thanks!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Wild West Chip Dozer and a lot of other Dozer games on Android are missing. Most of them have working achievements. https://play.google.com/store/search?q=chip dozer&c=apps&hl=en_US

Though I see these on the store, nothing comes up when I search for them on the achievement API. So not sure. Have you earned achievements in any of those games?
If so I will check your profile and see if I can find them that way.

Edit: Nvm, I found a way to get them added. They should be showing up on the site now.

Last edited:

CoVarZz

So many games being added from google play how's that working? Probaly many of these are broken or even no longer to download

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
So many games being added from google play how's that working? Probaly many of these are broken or even no longer to download

When I was looking into that poster's comment about Wild West Chip Dozer missing I found a way of adding games without them being played by someone on the site. Actually, a lot of them seem to be available for download, but I don't know about the achievements being broken. I think I'll add a notice on the game page if it's no longer available on the store.

Regardless, I think it's good if we list all the games, since that's how it works with the other platforms too. Might bring more people to the site if they are searching for a particular game as well.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Zombi is missing from Uplay for Xbox One/PS4/Uplay and then ZombiU for Wii U.

I added them now,

They were missing since the challenges have no Club XP and the scanner didn't consider them valid as a result, I changed how that works. Although I only see a listing for the PC version of Zombi. It's possible they have all versions linked to the same listing, but not sure, I would have to check a profile that has played it on X1 or PS4.

mcnichoj

The other two console ones don't show up because they don't have Uplay implementation for whatever reason. So it's just Wii U/PC, thanks.

Razzee

Mega Man Legends 2 is missing in the categories: PlayStation Network (PSV) and (PS3). Both the first and second are missing in PlayStation Network (PSP).

Very nice games, by the way.

Razzee

Hey. I didn't find a Edit button, so...

The game is there now, but when I add it, this is the result:

s52A3lU.png

Once I refresh the page, it's nowhere to be seen on my profile. I can edit it, and it's set to be hidden by default, but un-checking the box does nothing. o_O

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
It should be fixed now.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Can someone add this game under Google Play?

I've added it, it's under the English name "Gallery: Coloring Book by Number & Home Decor Game"