• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I want to say that https://www.exophase.com/game/scrap-clicker-2-android/achievements/ no longer works in updating. I have now 8 stars out of 10 and it has not been updated. I have unlinked and relinked my account, I have manually pressed the sync button, but so far it doesn't trigger and update...
I have also encountered a few other Android games that don't sync anymore. One of them is Talking Tom.

Seems like it is an issue with the game. I forced an update but for Scrap Clicker 2 it is still only showing 10/12 achievements as earned. So, the achievements aren't being synced to Google servers.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Spitlings isn't showing up as a Stadia game - Spitlings on Stadia

I made some changes so that it will show in your game list now. Unfortunately though, the developer made all the achievements secret so - we can't see any of them. Viewing your profile through the Stadia site has the same limitation, all the achievements just display as secret and there are no earned dates.

Hopefully Google changes how this works, so we can at least get the earned date of the secret achievements.

Dasme

I made some changes so that it will show in your game list now. Unfortunately though, the developer made all the achievements secret so - we can't see any of them. Viewing your profile through the Stadia site has the same limitation, all the achievements just display as secret and there are no earned dates.

Hopefully Google changes how this works, so we can at least get the earned date of the secret achievements.

OH! That's interesting, I didn't even think that the secret achievements would have prevented it from showing. Thanks for getting back to me.

Razzee

Castlevania Chronicles is missing from PlayStation Network (Vita).

ChäoS;HEAd is still listed as Chäos;HEAd (the S should be uppercase).

Yakuza 5 and Yakuza -Dead Souls- are lowercase, but the stylized names are uppercase (on both cover and official trophy list).

Sorry for being so annoying. :p The only reason I bother to point out these things is I think you're going for the stylized names, generally.

Last edited:

xTM

This one of the fingerclickerxp series isn't currently on the site

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor

This one of the fingerclickerxp series isn't currently on the site
Added now.

xTM

Realised a bunch of my completed Steam games aren't on here (roughly 10-11); is it better to add them in one post or a solo post for each game?
Many thanks for adding this FCXP ^^

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Realised a bunch of my completed Steam games aren't on here (roughly 10-11); is it better to add them in one post or a solo post for each game?
Many thanks for adding this FCXP ^^
You can list them all in one post.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Missing Stadia game:

Lost Words: Beyond the Page

I can verify that the game has achievements, as I've earned one.

No store pages on Stadia, but here's some info about the game: https://www.eurogamer.net/articles/...beyond-the-page-is-out-now-if-you-have-stadia

The issue seems to be that all the achievements are secret. Since we can't see those at all (even if you've earned them) it looks like the game has 0 achievements to the scanners. Another exclusive game, Stacks On Stacks, also has all their achievements marked as secret.

I was actually in contact with someone from the Stadia team that was looking into this, haven't heard any updates since though. But at least they are aware of it...

Last edited:
Due to some Weirdness with the PSN Trophy Listings, some games are shown in Japanese when a game is out in Europe in English. This issue is only limited to a few games and other PSN trophy sites have or had the same issues.

It's actually showing the Trophies, but not the game in English on the individual games pages. The profiles shows it in Japanese.

The games in question:

nerjamartin

Hi there,

I'm seeing that the icons for the achievements of the game "Bleeding Edge" are not updated.
Right now, only the 50 kills achievement icon shows the real icon.
The rest of the icons appear in black with a few colored dots.

Can I help with anything? Uploading screenshots of the icons or something?

Thanks for your excellent work, by the way :)

Greetings

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hi there,

I'm seeing that the icons for the achievements of the game "Bleeding Edge" are not updated.
Right now, only the 50 kills achievement icon shows the real icon.
The rest of the icons appear in black with a few colored dots.

Can I help with anything? Uploading screenshots of the icons or something?

Thanks for your excellent work, by the way :)

Greetings

I've updated it now (may need to clear your browser cache). Just let us know if any of the achievements icons need updating, typically they don't change that often at least on Xbox. Thanks :)

D4N73

I just found this one: Skyrim, aka. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
The incorrect name is showing on PS3 here.
In this case, it should be the legendary edition, so, its name should be
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Legendary Edition.

And on the XBO version is a missing sign, like - or () for the Special Edition. :)