• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

Game Database Additions & Corrections

TiagoDapper

Has no EXP and rarity percentage of achievement, all 0.0.

Lancerer

Windows 10 games:

hivafey

Assassin's Creed Origins (Ubisoft) still has obtainable achievements but the exophase page says "This game no longer has any tracked achievements or challenges.".

I just got one achievement today.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-01-02 142035.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-01-02 142035.jpg
    13.6 KB · Views: 42
Last edited:

YouGotHitByGunner

Enforcer
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Exophase doesn't track Ubisoft achievements, only Challenges. The reason for that is because Ubisoft's achievements are private, and can only be seen by yourself in the client.

I believe it says 'This game no longer has any tracked achievements or challenges.', because it used to have Challenges, but when they announced Ubisoft Connect, they completely removed many Ubisoft challenges from their servers.

You can see here: https://www.exophase.com/platform/uplay/ what Ubisoft games currently have Challenges.

Last edited:
Is there any way to add Unlisted games that are not on systems you can easily track? I mentioned That two games that are missing on the Switch, in another thread:

English Language versions of "The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III" and "The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV" for the Nintendo Switch. The Japanese Switch version of Cold Steel 4 (as Sen no Kiseki IV) is present and I'm currently using it at the moment to track my game. Also while I expect you to not add unreleased games from The Legend of Heroes series, there are plans to bring Trails to Zero and Trails to Azure on the Switch, both announced by Falcom and NISA, who made/localised the games for release in 2022/2023.

Additionally, can we get clean up version of Disgaea 5 artwork on the Switch, as it shows the only for PS4 banner on it. Addtionally, the game was renamed to Disgaea 5: Complete on the Switch. Disgaea 4 got named as "Disgaea 4: Complete+"

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Is there any way to add Unlisted games that are not on systems you can easily track? I mentioned That two games that are missing on the Switch, in another thread:

English Language versions of "The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III" and "The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV" for the Nintendo Switch. The Japanese Switch version of Cold Steel 4 (as Sen no Kiseki IV) is present and I'm currently using it at the moment to track my game. Also while I expect you to not add unreleased games from The Legend of Heroes series, there are plans to bring Trails to Zero and Trails to Azure on the Switch, both announced by Falcom and NISA, who made/localised the games for release in 2022/2023.

Additionally, can we get clean up version of Disgaea 5 artwork on the Switch, as it shows the only for PS4 banner on it. Addtionally, the game was renamed to Disgaea 5: Complete on the Switch. Disgaea 4 got named as "Disgaea 4: Complete+"
I added English entries under Switch for The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel III and The Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel IV.

For the Disgaea naming, currently there's a limitation in that we can't add a different title for entries that are linked to the same base game (so if I update it, it would change to Disgaea 5: Complete for all). I'll make that change once the database supports it which should be soon. Updated the artwork though.

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
Hey guys! Is this possible?
Since like many games have multiple Retro console ports, and you can't tell which one.

Currently how it looks:
Untitled-2.png

Examples, how could look:
Untitled-3.png

Untitled-4.png
This has been discussed before and is very much possible. I think what was more or less agreed on was that we should keep the little RA logo and replace "Retro" with whichever console/platform the game is on. At least to begin with, and maybe look into adding individual platform logos and maybe different colours for certain platforms later on.

@x3sphere Any word on how soon this could be done? If I recall correctly you said the platforms could be pulled over automatically?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes, I have started pulling over the platform data on the backend. Just need to make some changes on the frontend to show the platform instead of the Retro naming. I'll make the change in the next few days.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Hey guys! Is this possible?
Since like many games have multiple Retro console ports, and you can't tell which one.

Currently how it looks:
Pushed an update today - the platform labels for RA titles have been added now.

CaptainScarLeg

Staff member
Game Info Editor
Pushed an update today - the platform labels for RA titles have been added now.
Awesome, you may want to check how it's pulling the platform data over though, I seem to have a bunch of games displaying as SNES when they're from things like PSP or NDS for some reason.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Awesome, you may want to check how it's pulling the platform data over though, I seem to have a bunch of games displaying as SNES when they're from things like PSP or NDS for some reason.
Should be fixed now?