Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.
Achievements, guides, leaderboards, and discussion forums for Angry Birds Action!
www.exophase.com
All Angry Birds Action! achievements are currently marked as unobtainable when in fact they're not. The game can still be played on some devices by turning on airplane mode.
The proof is that I was able to beat the game on September 20.
Achievements, guides, leaderboards, and discussion forums for Forklift Extreme - Deluxe Edition
www.exophase.com
I'm trying to add this game manually to my profile, because the Epic achievements are broken and the game isn't being tracked at all. When I go to "add game" and select "PC" as the platform, the game doesn't show up in the search results. Could you please add it to the database?