• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

360 Gears of War 2 Get Together

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
I don't have any map packs but I have the game.

I'm down for anything, gamertag in sig.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I've been busy as fuck this past week and want to veg out to some Gears tonight. Anyone interested?

Sinfulfate and I played Wing Man last night for over an hour, but I was little rusty from not playing in like 8 days. That won't be the case tonight.

Joey

I've been busy as fuck this past week and want to veg out to some Gears tonight. Anyone interested?

Sinfulfate and I played Wing Man last night for over an hour, but I was little rusty from not playing in like 8 days. That won't be the case tonight.

I'm so down for that...

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Once more with gusto!

If the Yanks/Red Sox came gets rained out, I'll be down for some Gears tonight.

ReneX

i know its kinda late to the party but i wanna play some gears with you guys again...

anyone in the mood to play gow one of these days?

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I grabbed Dark Corners this morning, so if anyone feels like co-op'ing the deleted campaign or playing the new MP maps, I'll be online almost all day.

Joey

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get Dark Corners, one way or another... I'm always down, like always.

Joey

Is it just new maps in the Dark Corners DLC? How many are there?

I haven't played this game in a while and am wondering if this will encourage me to pick it up again.

7 news Multiplayer maps, and a new Campaign Chapter. It also comes with the previous 3 map packs if you don't already have them.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Dark Corners has seven new MP maps and the deleted chapter from Single Player for 1200 MS points.

The All Fronts Collection has like 19 multiplayer maps that include every map pack released to date plus the single player content for 1600 MS points.

Joey

Dark Corners has seven new MP maps and the deleted chapter from Single Player for 1200 MS points.

The All Fronts Collection has like 19 multiplayer maps that include every map pack released to date plus the single player content for 1600 MS points.

Oh... This is so confusing.