• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gears of War 2

androidkaita

Drop The Gun
I just got my xbox modded, and I'm already on Act 3,4 this game IS NOT A DISSAPOINTMENT It is worth all the hype so far, and this is with no online play yet.

Joey

androidkaita said:
I hope I get a gold Hammerburst if one of my friends goes to the midnight launch
I hope the people at this Hotel I'm waiting for a job at don't call until Saturday for the same reason.

I'm gonna be working 11PM - 7AM, so if I start before Friday, I'm fucked...

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Yikes, the night shift.

Here's a few new clips and media recently released.

Launch Trailer
[gt]42089[/gt]

Last Day TV Spot (I just saw this last night watching Monday Night Football)
[yt]OMHkIWLds5Y[/yt]

I'm not as amped as I thought I would be for this game to drop though. I think it's because this will pull me away from Fallout for a while and I don't think I can finish Fallout by Friday the way I want to.

Edit - Also, 9.5 from IGN

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
I just preorder the game at best buy today.
I got the limited edition copy:3

Joey

Does anybody know if Gears will be packed with a 1 month gold service card?

I have no f*cking money right now... I don't even know how I'm gonna pay for gears. I'm probably gonna have to trade in a bunch of games...

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Joey said:

I have no f*cking money right now... I don't even know how I'm gonna pay for gears. I'm probably gonna have to trade in a bunch of games...
I got new spear 3 accounts so I might can just give one away.
If it not agents the ToS of xbl

Robby

Los Doyers!
Joey said:

I have a 1 month card I got that you can have.

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Anyone else preorder gears?
Or im the only person?
@Joey it seems someone have you cover for an 1month.:3

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I pre-ourchased mine online and they said if I selected overnight shipping, which I did, it will arrive on the street date tomorrow. If I get screwed over by this, I may kill someone. I placed this order over two months ago.

Anyway, who is going to have this by this weekend that didn't pirate a copy already?

Pokemanz master

Lowering your IQ
Abe Froeman said:
I pre-ourchased mine online and they said if I selected overnight shipping, which I did, it will arrive on the street date tomorrow. If I get screwed over by this, I may kill someone. I placed this order over two months ago.

Anyway, who is going to have this by this weekend that didn't pirate a copy already?
Im gonna try pick up this night, I got the limited edition copy.
I wounder what that RC looks like.:confused:
Edit- Also im going straight to co-op with my few my friends.:3
@Hardly&brain lucky>_>