• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Gears of War 3

TeamOverload

Got an extra code for green skin pack exclusively from Jack-in-the-box. Who wants it?*

*Please only ask if you don't currently have it. Be fair for the others eh?

I'll take it if no one else has claimed it yet, be much appreciated. Send me a PM if you still got it :)

Robby

Los Doyers!
The Versus Booster map pack was released today for free. Has 5 maps including 2 old ones from Gears 1(Bullet Marsh and Clock tower).

I haven't been playing this game due to MW3 so I decided to hop back on it and it's still super fun.

Sinfulfate

Any of guys still playing this? I've been playing a little bit off and on trying to get to 100. Once school ends I finally have more time to play and finally reach 100k gamerscore.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'll be back on soon. I bought that reduced price DLC bundle and haven't even downloaded the first Horde pack yet.

MW3 has been holding my attention lately, but that's running out. (About to prestige for the third time.)

I'm down to play some this weekend.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
Started playing again last night. I completed Raam's Shadow and logged an hour of multiplayer.

I like the map rotation with the five old maps in the mix now.