• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

Slasher

Suck It
An option to delete your own posts should be made available

EvilSeph

Administrator
Mr. Beefy said:
If I go to "forums.mformature.net" the title of the forums are "http://forums.mformature.net", but if I go to "mformature.net/forums" the title is "M for Mature Forums".

This has been fixed, thanks for reporting. Forums have now been moved to http://forums.mformature.net. Navigating to http://mformature.net/forums will simply redirect you here.

Slasher said:
An option to delete your own posts should be made available

Though this is a valid request, from my experience, people end up abusing this. People post questionable material and then delete it shortly after. Someone starts up a really great discussion thread, falls out with the community and then deletes the thread causing all sorts of trouble for the staff. And so on.

This is my view, anyway. If you need a post deleted, I'm sure you could PM any of the staff, including myself and we'll deal with it ASAP or you could edit your post with "Staff: Please delete this post" and we'll deal with it as we come to it.

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
When I hover over the thread of a title, it gives me the first sentence or two. Can we get it so it's just when I hover the actual title, instead of the entire row the thread is in? It's kind of annoying when I'm looking at thread titles and it keeps popping up.

Slasher

Suck It
EvilSeph said:
Though this is a valid request, from my experience, people end up abusing this. People post questionable material and then delete it shortly after. Someone starts up a really great discussion thread, falls out with the community and then deletes the thread causing all sorts of trouble for the staff. And so on.

This is my view, anyway. If you need a post deleted, I'm sure you could PM any of the staff, including myself and we'll deal with it ASAP or you could edit your post with "Staff: Please delete this post" and we'll deal with it as we come to it.
If someone deletes their first post, does it actually delete the thread? I wasn't aware of that.

I mostly use it if I post something, think it over, and think ehh that wasn't needed - so I delete it. Or if I post accidentally in the wrong thread (leading me to post that be an option in here) and I just want to simply remove it.

I guess an alternative could be just to edit your post and delete the contents, but then your post is left behind just sort of making it be a pointless waste of space.

Oh well, not a huge biggie if it's not added. It may not seem like a useful option but I use it many times myself, as I've learned from past experience at QJ.

nighspell

guys need to contact siteadvisor to get yourselves unblocked.
with the free version it gives you a warning page but with the pro version it blocks this site.
you might want to look into it because it doesn't look good for this site with a red marker or warning.
just go to their site and fill out the form to be re-classed.
To be better then QJ you need the re_classification and that's the bottom line because if you don't it will hurt in the long run.

EvilSeph

Administrator
spirithandler said:
with the free version it gives you a warning page but with the pro version it blocks this site.
you might want to look into it because it doesn't look good for this site with a red marker or warning.
To be better then QJ you need the re_classification and that's the bottom line because if you don't it will hurt in the long run.

No results found for mformature.net.

Not sure what you're referring to, care to clarify?

Serideth

spirithandler said:
This might be resolved now, I spent some time emailing/filling in request forms a few sites like that (including the ones that block certain sites in schools/colleges) explaining the situation and they should resolve it in a day or two.

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

Seth

MD Party Room
http://bayimg.com/ FTW...

We do not censor them. We believe in freedom of speech, it's of utter importance to us.

I wish I can sign up... I like to keep track of the pictures I post and bayimg doesnt have a account...

Edit:
Just wondering but who is this Exophase on the blog...

I know there was a programmer named Exophase is this the same person...

Staff Note:
Please edit your previous post by clicking on the [imglink]../images/dark_vb/buttons/edit.gif[/imglink] button instead of double posting. Continously doing so could result in disciplinary action.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
eXophase.com is a site named in honor of the PSP programmer Exophase. We have a partnership with them.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
HippyG said:
I like the Vantai theme the most.

Really like the site. Its pretty much taking everything I liked about QJ and taken everything I hated away from it.

That's good to hear, we appreciate it. (I'm also using Vantai.)

Vee

Can the gaming sections be divided like QJ? Seeing as its the most active forum, can it be divided to consoles?