• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

General Feedback

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
You have to re-upload the original gif. This software resizes avatars to a set width/height, so it created a static image on import before. vBulletin just kept the original dimensions, that's why we didn't have this problem before.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Okay...this is weird...I'm sure you can see the way that my avatar has ended up with bits clipped off and the hand disappearing as well as the white background. On my profile however, it shows up completely fine. WHAT WITCHCRAFT IS THIS?

Might just switch to a static avatar to be honest. I'll leave my avatar as is for like...24 hours or something.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yep that's what I was talking about. It's really weird. It actually looked worse on a few test images I uploaded, on one of them 3 different areas were flashing so it looked like the animation had a tearing effect. From what I can see, it only happens on gifs that are below 98x98, which causes them to get upscaled.

I filed a bug report so hope they get it fixed.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Not just limited to images smaller than 98x98. Pixel doubled my gif with nearest neighbour resampling to 134x144 and no better. Shame. Static avatar it is for me then while waiting for bugfix.

SHERIFFBULL0CK

Also, we are working on getting Xbox profiles up. That's next on the agenda.

I'm glad to see that the Exophase site is now supporting XBOX profiles. However, it would be nice if you could toggle between your 360 and PS3 profiles Or, display both profiles on the same page with the 360 on the left, PS3 on the right.

Jay Hawk

I'm glad to see that the Exophase site is now supporting XBOX profiles. However, it would be nice if you could toggle between your 360 and PS3 profiles Or, display both profiles on the same page with the 360 on the left, PS3 on the right.
This the only site that tries to not treat each other gaming console like a stepchild.

NeilR

eXo Admin
Enforcer Team
Sorry for the late reply but I personally just noticed your post. We actually have started to make changes recently to the back end of the system to support the display of data from multiple gamer tag/profiles on a single page. May take a while but we're going that route at some point.

Seth

MD Party Room
how do I get Last played: to work for my ps3?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I found there was a bug causing only one of the fields to update when saving your profile. Re-save your profile data and it should work now.

PR0fessor Burnt

I'm having a weird little bug with my gamercard. Every time I play offline steam and then go back online it boosts my hours played this week to insane levels.

Here's a screenshot
dHGFtkc.jpg

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I think I changed the count to cumulative awhile back, so it counts hours played across your entire Steam history.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Not showing up here, that's weird...

tm4261

I know this is a big revive, but just didn't know where to ask. I see that FIFA 16 for PS4 has no background image, will it be updated?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Yes, updated now!