• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

General PSVita Discussion

TeamOverload

Getting the First Edition Bundle (even though Sony screwed us by only including the 4GB memory card..but I really didn't want to wait the extra week haha, the hype got to me). Received Uncharted and Wipeout on Monday, Lumines and the Vita will be here tomorrow, can't wait!

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Buy two get one free Vita games at Target. Seems all titles are applicable too.

prE7O.jpg

Just got my last accessory in today, my 32GB card. Now I have all my accessories :D (32GB, Carrying case, headset). Now I just need my Vita to finally get here!

football

Sorry for the double post. I got mine an hour ago and downloaded all the demos that were up. Somehow I got the full version of Michael Jackson for free :S, not complaining though. Uncharted time :D

Got the full version of Michael Jackson for free? How did you manage to "somehow" do that? lol. Don't tell to many people, sony might find out ;)

I still have one more week. Can. not. wait. any. longer. I've already been waiting since June 9th (that's over 8 months...)

football

The Michael Jackson game seems to have come from a mistake that was made when the game was put in the store, at least that's what other people that downloaded the demo and received the full game are saying. I would imagine it's fixed already.

It sucks you didn't get the FEB that came out today but you probably made a smart decision to wait. Little Deviants isn't really great for anything other then testing out some of the controls, and now I have a 4gb card that won't be put to much use. I'm still happy I got it today though. Another note is that the AR cards aren't useable yet as none of the free games that are advertised in the package are in the Playstation Store yet.

Yea, I figured as much. Wishful thinking Sony wouldn't fix it right away. I was a bit interested in Little Deviants, just so I could test out all the new inputs, guess I'll just use welcome park for that. And I'd assume the AR card games will be up next week, which is technically the official launch of the Vita

Spiros

Maiki
Can anyone confirm for me that Uncharted: Golden Abyss doesn't come with a manual. I just received my copy, and I'm pretty surprised that there's no manual, however there is a little clip inside the case to hold one. Not a big deal, just curious, in case it was a mistake.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Can anyone confirm for me that Uncharted: Golden Abyss doesn't come with a manual. I just received my copy, and I'm pretty surprised that there's no manual, however there is a little clip inside the case to hold one. Not a big deal, just curious, in case it was a mistake.

Most games these days do not come with game manuals (or if they do it is one-two pages) so I wouldn't be surprised if that's the case

EDIT: Did some looking, there is no manual that is included with the game

football

Yeah, there were reports before launch that all vita games would be sold without manuals and that there would be online manuals instead.
I haven`t been able to find the online manuals though, other than the one for the system. I`m not too worried about it, I can`t remember the last time I used a manual for a game anyway.

Spiros

Maiki
Yeah, it's no big deal, I don't usually use the manual either, but I always like to have a look through them when a game comes with one. Drooling over this game though, can't wait to get a vita.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just a heads-up our gamercards now have preliminarily support for tracking PS Vita activity. I've been working on this for a few weeks, seems we're the first site to offer it ;) The games don't even show up when browsing trophy lists on Sony's own profile pages OR PS3 for that matter, heh. Some games may still be missing due to the way we add these but at least 90% of the Vita library is trackable now.

Some examples:

168838.png

168839.png

Football, how is Escape Plan? I played it a little at gamestop; and I'll probably be picking it up. But nobody seems to be reviewing it for some reason. Thoughts on the game?

football

I`m deep into Act two of four in Escape Plan. The game play is the same every level except the situations get more and more complicated so if you played the demo and you liked it then you would probably like the full game as well. At the start you`re just pushing bricks and things out of the way but later on there are a variety of actions you need to do to get out of the level and the puzzle might span a few rooms. I personally enjoy it although it doesn`t appear like it`s going to be very lengthy but I have a feeling it could get pretty difficult towards the end.

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Just a heads-up our gamercards now have preliminarily support for tracking PS Vita activity. I've been working on this for a few weeks, seems we're the first site to offer it ;) The games don't even show up when browsing trophy lists on Sony's own profile pages OR PS3 for that matter, heh. Some games may still be missing due to the way we add these but at least 90% of the Vita library is trackable now.

Some examples:

very nice x3=-), now we just need a gamertag to put all three tags onto.

football

IGN just uploaded their review for Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack giving it a 9.0 and calling it one of the best launch titles. This might be one to keep an eye on since it's supposed to retail at 7.99 in the PlayStation Store. Also Metacritic started getting Unit 13 and Ninja Gaiden reviews in.

Also Unit 13 demo is up on Tuesday :D

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
damn, i tried out the vita today at gamestop, and it felt great. i played wipeout(if you can't tell, i enjoy the series), and it was pretty epic. I think i'm defiantly ganna pick it up on day one.

the vita felt really nice in my hands as well, pretty nice form factor. the touch control feels very solid as well(although i didn't get to test this too extnesivly.)

also, the analog sticks are 100x better than the psp's to say the least.