• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Axxewraithe, that is the list of items they're having today, I hope they are there on OCT15th when it opens up to the rest of the world.

Sir_Axxewraith

cant fux widdit
Ohh fuck yeah. I forgot it wasn't open to outside USA.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
They took away all my PTZ for cheating. I also seem to be IP banned now. All I did was login to answer the dailies. I'm pretty much convinced it's a scam now.

Cryox

Bro.
That was soo gay. I clicked on the Full metal jacket headphones, clicked Redeem Now or w/e. Then when I hit Confirm Checkout, it said they were sold out :mad:

Garbage.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
This is a scam!!! I quit with all of my 677 PTZ!

Go cry more.

It isn't really a scam, just an annoyance if you want to call it that, they haven't taken any money from you so technically, not a scam.

Stop complaining, or i'll just ask for this thread to be locked, I just wanted to share, but greed has obviously become the most important thing in this, not appreciation that it is an opportunity for free stuff, not much opportunity but still it's there, and this time they have stocked a lot more things than the last times, don't like the site? Don't carry on and complain in this thread, otherwise carry on collecting Pointz, as I will do.

BlackSheep

Go cry more.

It isn't really a scam, just an annoyance if you want to call it that, they haven't taken any money from you so technically, not a scam.

Stop complaining, or i'll just ask for this thread to be locked, I just wanted to share, but greed has obviously become the most important thing in this, not appreciation that it is an opportunity for free stuff, not much opportunity but still it's there, and this time they have stocked a lot more things than the last times, don't like the site? Don't carry on and complain in this thread, otherwise carry on collecting Pointz, as I will do.

Why do you all ways get butt hurt if we say something bad about the site?:confused:

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Why do you all ways get butt hurt if we say something bad about the site?:confused:

Some reasons are:

People are calling it a "scam" when no money transaction is involved.

People are complaining about problems which are usually answered on Facebook or Twitter, and most problems (ie: pointz getting reset to 0) are fixed within the same day or two.

We don't need to know if you hate it or not, or whether you quit or stick with it.

You heard Moose, if this thread gets out of hand it will be closed, now I am open to helping people in this thread, but complaining about a service that hasn't taken money from you, or really done anything wrong in the slightest (it still hasn't been opened to the world yet).

BlackSheep

Some reasons are:

People are calling it a "scam" when no money transaction is involved.

People are complaining about problems which are usually answered on Facebook or Twitter, and most problems (ie: pointz getting reset to 0) are fixed within the same day or two.

We don't need to know if you hate it or not, or whether you quit or stick with it.

You heard Moose, if this thread gets out of hand it will be closed, now I am open to helping people in this thread, but complaining about a service that hasn't taken money from you, or really done anything wrong in the slightest (it still hasn't been opened to the world yet).

Where do they get there money from?
I dont thing people open websites to get over 1000 mac books for free.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
Just because it is a free service does not void our right to complain. Besides, Lockerz explicitly state that it is a company. All companies have business models, so they definitely plan on generating revenue from this somehow in the future. Think about it, a large media company would not have invested in them if otherwise.

If my comments generate bad press for Lockerz then so be it. I rather see less people wasting their time on the site.

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
Just because it is a free service does not void our right to complain. Besides, Lockerz explicitly state that it is a company. All companies have business models, so they definitely plan on generating revenue from this somehow in the future. Think about it, a large media company would not have invested in them if otherwise.

If my comments generate bad press for Lockerz then so be it. I rather see less people wasting their time on the site.

I doubt this thread will generate press at all over the internet, but surely if you want to complain, you do it to them and not to users on a forum who have no control over what happens on the site.

Sullivan

Got nothing from it today. :(

Mainly cause my business and speech class was during 7-10pm :(