• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
A lot of "well known youtubers" take sponsored videos.
I'm not saying Lockerz is fake, I still use it, but that video is dodgy.

yeah i know, they probably did approach him but still, looking forward to the 15th.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
I wonder what lockerz gets outta all this though...
seems like a big pyramid scheme to me.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM EST ----------

it isnt his video? he just downloaded/reuploaded.

are you seeing logic here?

lockerzunboxing1
01 October 2009
(more info)
(less info)
Want to Subscribe?
Sign In or Sign Up now!
Wix.com - 404... if you want to be invited or just send me a pm either way works have fun with lockerz, its an awsome site
Wix.com - 404... if you want to be invited or just send me a pm either way works have fun with lockerz, its an awsome site

there's nothing mentioned there about reuploaded...

AndyMosh

2 Cups Win, 1 Cup Lulz.
I wonder what lockerz gets outta all this though...
seems like a big pyramid scheme to me.

---------- Post added at 06:37 PM EST ---------- Previous post was at 06:36 PM EST ----------

there's nothing mentioned there about reuploaded...

1. i think its pretty obvious it is

2. if not, the guy was so fucking excited about getting a free elite 360, he made a youtube video and an account.

eldiablov

Contributor
1. i think its pretty obvious it is

2. if not, the guy was so fucking excited about getting a free elite 360, he made a youtube video and an account.

I thought you were'nt going to involve yourself in these silly little arguments anymore? :/

Cryox

Bro.

James.

User Not Found
Sorry, I never saw the times the posts were at.
I just hope that when they open worldwide they'll have decent stuff. I want the ipod dock/speaker (Saves my sister buying one :))

Cryox

Bro.
Sorry, I never saw the times the posts were at.
I just hope that when they open worldwide they'll have decent stuff. I want the ipod dock/speaker (Saves my sister buying one :))

Yeah, it's cool, it's not like anybody actually looks at the times hah.
I have 257 ptz now and I hope that on October 15th I'll be able to get something. At least i think Oct 15th is the next restock

James.

User Not Found
Yeah, it's cool, it's not like anybody actually looks at the times hah.
I have 257 ptz now and I hope that on October 15th I'll be able to get something. At least i think Oct 15th is the next restock
Yeah, I think it is. Thats the day the floodgates open and it becomes worldwide too.

Cryox

Bro.
Yeah, I think it is. Thats the day the floodgates open and it becomes worldwide too.

Wait, they're gonna flood the world? So Lockerz really is a secret evil corporation out there to try and take over the world...

/sarcasm <--just there for that special person who would think i'm being serious