• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

*********** get your invites here..

Bulgar Trev

I'm only at 239 PTZ, but i can't decide whether to get an ipod touch or a PS3... (when i have the ptz that is)

Hmm, decisions decisions...

Cryox

Bro.
Why a PS3? Get the ipod touch cause you can take it anywhere and it plays both games and music ;)

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
I'd be willing to bet that none of you here get anything when the store restocks. Do you guys honestly think you'll have the ability to get a PS3 when it does? Every member will be hammering the site to get something like people clambering over the BOC on Woot.

I bet they stock like one of each item and then you have to wait another month before more items arrive only to have the pattern repeat itself.

Just my though on the matter.

eldiablov

Contributor
I'd be willing to bet that none of you here get anything when the store restocks. Do you guys honestly think you'll have the ability to get a PS3 when it does? Every member will be hammering the site to get something like people clambering over the BOC on Woot.

I bet they stock like one of each item and then you have to wait another month before more items arrive only to have the pattern repeat itself.

You're totally correct. The amount of people registered on the site and the amount of items they restock with is really shocking.

Colm

I don't think what I want is considered a high-demand item though. A pair of earphones? o_O

DO WANT BUT MAY LACK POINTS (I have 177 so I can't pay the shipping charge) Welcome to Lockerz
PLAN B Welcome to Lockerz

Once I get them I'll probably quit lockerz as it's way too hard to get points and very unrewarding.

whitehawk

First part might be true, but the second isn't. There are a bunch of video on youtube of people opening up their PSPs. Plus next restock, there are supposed to have 8x more stock than last time. They will probably have more stock every month.

Abe Froeman

Gamer Dad
Enforcer Team
First part might be true, but the second isn't. There are a bunch of video on youtube of people opening up their PSPs. Plus next restock, there are supposed to have 8x more stock than last time. They will probably have more stock every month.

We'll see, but I'll play the percentages and say that nobody here will get anything. I'd also be willing to bet that nobody you personally know will either.

Bulgar Trev

Yeah i'll probably get an ipod, after all, i do already have a PS3 :D

When are all the other features coming? Like the TV icon at the top etc.

afteralter

S for Surreal
PM sent :)

Cryox

Bro.
We'll see, but I'll play the percentages and say that nobody here will get anything. I'd also be willing to bet that nobody you personally know will either.

Well I'm gonna guess that there are about 300,000 active members, give or take a couple thousand, from what I've seen on the dailies page. So odds are kinda against us.... :(

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
If they really do send out prizes, I have no doubt that some people have created scripts to auto buy their chosen item when it's in stock, which is going to make it really hard for anyone playing legit to get anything. Would be fairly easy to do in python.

Cryox

Bro.
If they really do send out prizes, I have no doubt that some people have created scripts to auto buy their chosen item when it's in stock, which is going to make it really hard for anyone playing legit to get anything. Would be fairly easy to do in python.

really? can you make one for [STRIKE]me[/STRIKE] some of us?