• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Giveaway] Call of Duty Classic [OVER]

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Well I just apparently won a token to download Call of Duty 1 DLC (I'm assuming that means the full game) from Gamestop and I have no need and/or want for it. As a result I'll be giving it away to one random person who wants it. If you would like this token just reply below and I'll find a way to randomize the comments (probably the old hat trick) to pick the winner.

Requirements and Details UPDATED: See main article for details here: http://exophase.com/20188/giveaway-call-of-duty-classic-for-xbox-360/

Currently eligible entries:

1)El Xando
2)MenaceInc
3)slicer4ever
4)neonkiss
5)Andy
6)Maxxine
7)Pr0fessor Burnt
8.)sonnyz
9)ilyace
10)Frozty
11)Robby
12)Lovedaddy
13)lastoneleft_00
14)amrcidiot
15)Seth
16)Serideth

Dan

Contributor
Shit, I turned 101 yesterday, that sucks.

I guess that comment also singles me out for point 3, eh?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I'd like it :D

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Dan doesn't own a 360 anyway :p
And 144/12 = 12 :)

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
Sure, i wouldn't mind to play a classic
1/0=NaN

Edit: also, any more info on how you got the token?, i've never heard of gamestop giving out dlc tokens before?

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
I'm an outstanding forum member so you should prob rig the competition for me to win.

Suuuuuuuuuuure you are Andy :)

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Sure, i wouldn't mind to play a classic
1/0=NaN

Edit: also, any more info on how you got the token?, i've never heard of gamestop giving out dlc tokens before?

I think it was a part of their COD Black Ops giveaway from over a month ago.

Maxxine

Thank you very much for the chance to win this, because I lost my original copy of the game when I moved three years ago.

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Ah look at all these leeches, need a minimum post count requirement.

Didn't want a minimum post count; thought about it but decided to give everyone a fair chance; new and old members. I might however split the giveaway into two seeing how I have another DLC token that came with my copy of MW2 (although I personally would like to use that one....someday)

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
These are definitely just accounts someone in creating for better chances to win... Make a minimum post limit :p

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"
Nah, 750 ;)