• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[Giveaway] Call of Duty Classic [OVER]

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
These are definitely just accounts someone in creating for better chances to win... Make a minimum post limit :p

We'll detect multiple accounts. How about this: "Veteran" users will get 2x entries in the drawing while new members will get 1 entry

El Xando

"Dam whippersnapper"

ilyace

I own a 360 I'm a veteran member I'm younger than 100 2/1 = 2 AND I'm your favorite member...lemme get dat code pls : )

Frozty

count me in!!

slicer4ever

Coding random shit
If I win, I promise to not only cut taxes, but to also raise awareness for unicorns

ah, promises, well, we need to do some real campaigning, slur your opponents!!
that guy that does campaign ads with a menacing voice said:
amrcidiot was caught stealing in 94, he's a horrible person who has no morals, do you want that type of person playing COD 1?!
"paid for and written by the slicer4ever supporters...slicer4ever"

=-)

Seth

MD Party Room
O gpomg the 17

There my entry

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Alright so far I've got 16 entries. Please check the first post to make sure you have been counted for. A final count will be done right before the drawing in about 11hrs

FrozenIpaq

Justin B / Supp. Editor
Enforcer Team
Ok the drawing has been finished, I will be uploading the video of the process and the winner shortly