• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

GTA : China town Wars

Muratcan

I've played it on my DS. Got old way too quick.
Actually after a day I agree. At first it is pretty addictive, but then it dies down a bit. Of course it is a portable game meant for a quick 5-10 minute slog when you are waiting for a train or whatever, so we should keep that in mind.

LocutusEstBorg

I hated it at first then I discovered the burnout move. I love ramming the dealers into the wall and setting them on fire with a burnout, just after I buy or sell something.

Chathurga

The first 2 GTA games for the PSP were amazing. Being able to play a fully fledged GTA on a handheld was a great thing.
Chinatown wars is a DS game, it might be a little bit better on the PSP but it can't compare to the full games.

Muratcan

I wonder how hard it would've been for them to have made the camera like the previous GTAs, while leaving the graphics and gameplay the same? When Chinatown Wars was first announced for the PSP I thought this is what was going to happen.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Whats with all the hate on the original GTA?
That game was THESHIT back in the day :D

Colm

That game is still THESHIT as it runs on netbooks and so on and is quite fun for a portable game.
Sort of how CW is fun for a portable game.

MenaceInc

Staff Member
Dry. British.

suppose that would seem dry to you considering the height of your humour seems to be your mom or no u jokes.

anyways, back on topic, may check out GTA:CW since I never played the DS version but I think I'll wait until it's lower in price since GAME have it for

eighty4

suppose that would seem dry to you considering the height of your humour seems to be your mom or no u jokes.

anyways, back on topic, may check out GTA:CW since I never played the DS version but I think I'll wait until it's lower in price since GAME have it for

Josey Wales

Evil Poptart
I havent played but Ive seen it, gotta say... COMPLETELY unimpresed. As someone said earlier; defo a DS game. This game is no where near the par of a GTA title. To me, it seems like a port to hold people over since the unexpected mild fail of GTA4.

RANT

Considering that single title now has 2 expansions and an across the gaming community port , if that doesnt spell bad taste then you have bad taste buds.

TBH, if I wanted to do nothing but drive ALL THE FUCKING TIME... I would just played Driver. Lets be honest, the only reason GTA is still alive after GTA2 is because 3 was ground breaking, VC increased the badassness of the concept and SA unleased all the possibilities to the series. Then Rockstar hypes of GTA4 so much with all its graphical advancements but leaves out the fact that they completely stripped everything out of the game that people loved and left the bland bullshit that most people hated. They tried to go back to basics but didnt realize that basics is no longer that popular for the series.

Now, to all the fanboys, im not saying the game is horrible. But its definitly not worthy in the same category as the GTA's we all know and love.