• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[GUIDE] Putting Custom Waves On Your PSP 3000 or 2000

0klah0ma

here's a proof... thanks psp3k

1o69oy.jpg

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR
np at all I rep people who help me
ontopic: anyone experienced a problem ?

when i shutdown my psp with custom wave installed then turn it on again will the custom wave go away or it will stay
and will it load chickhen properly after reboot

psp3k

T for Tired
when i shutdown my psp with custom wave installed then turn it on again will the custom wave go away or it will stay
and will it load chickhen properly after reboot

it is like a plugin
it only works when cfwe or gen-a is enabled

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
Because the wave is not flashed, it will not be deteted by the pre-IPL and won't damage the RAM. In OFW, everything is read in the flash and won't know what to do with a RCO folder. That i what th plugin is for. So Yes, the waves will be gone in OFW and will only load when in aplugin enaled environment (CFW, GEN-A, CFWe)

fenerche

Will I brick my psp if i install month color black as a better background color for the waves?

DarkGamer

PRo GaMeR

fenerche

Install destination X:\\vsh\resource...I'd rather not.Thanks though.
I'm guessing the waves won't work in cxmb...am I right?

shikamaru

Senior Member ~ Trolololo
He wasn't talking about custom waves. He was talking about the different colour for every month thing. That setting is located in the flash

Bill

Why would it brick? It just redirects where it tries to read RCO files from. If it finds a file, it loads it. If it can't find a file, it loads it from flash.

And BTW Dark-Jack... Edit the OP to go to Davee's site rather than linking to the download.

psp3k

T for Tired
Why would it brick? It just redirects where it tries to read RCO files from. If it finds a file, it loads it. If it can't find a file, it loads it from flash.

And BTW Dark-Jack... Edit the OP to go to Davee's site rather than linking to the download.
ok ok I will