• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

[GUIDE] The Ultimate 3.XX/4.XX/5.XX++ Kernel Homebrew List

Slasher

Suck It
I'm currently on dialup internet so visiting here and browsing the web isn't exactly easy right now.

Once I get back from my mini-trip then I'll try to add and update some more homebrew to this list.

wololo

I don't understand how that can be fun when there's no card graphics...
Yeah, it's like reading a book with no pictures, boring for children under 6.
Seriously though, I'm not allowed to distribute the pictures because of the copyrights, it doesn't mean the game doesn't handle them, it just means people have to find them by themselves.
Here:
image9.jpg

As emulators, it's fully functional, but copyrighted stuff is obviously not distributed with it.

But I guess that means WotC's lawyers did the job they were expected to do. You're not the first one to believe that the game is "not the same" without the pictures. I've also seen people who staid at a very early version because they prefered it with the images. They never realized they could simply copy/paste the images to a newer version of the game :confused:

badnat

For me, games are largely a visual experience... but the fact that I've never played Magic before is probably what most lead my deleting of the game and that comment (I have been quite the avid reader, so let's not go there with a book analogy). Without the graphics, I had no motivation to play. But yeah, I completely understand if it's a copyright thing.
Seriously though, I'm not allowed to distribute the pictures because of the copyrights, it doesn't mean the game doesn't handle them, it just means people have to find them by themselves.

As emulators, it's fully functional, but copyrighted stuff is obviously not distributed with it.

But I guess that means WotC's lawyers did the job they were expected to do. You're not the first one to believe that the game is "not the same" without the pictures. I've also seen people who staid at a very early version because they prefered it with the images. They never realized they could simply copy/paste the images to a newer version of the game :confused:
I'll look into that. I've kinda felt like playing an PC/console CCG for a while, which is why I tried it in the first place.

wololo

but the fact that I've never played Magic before is probably what most lead my deleting of the game
This is a good point actually. The learning curve is a bit tough, and I should try to make it more user-friendly for people who've never played the game.

syphy

new homebrew user thanks to davee's HEN... played around with some emulators for a little while, that was fun... didnt really have high expectations for homebrew games but i just downloaded PSP Revolution and am EXTREMELY impressed... very high quality professional game... and fun as hell! i know most homebrew games probably arent of this caliber, but what comes close? i want to test the best first!

Snowlight

Here:
[qimg]http://wololo.net/wagic/wp-content/uploads/2008/12/image9.jpg[/qimg]

Hmm magic xD
Haven't playd for sooo long ^^
Any yu-gi-oh game out there? :eek: