• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hi everyone

I would like to introduce myself to everyone here, and say hi to everyone too.

I am a Moderator at Exophase Forums, and really enjoy it there. I am learning C programming so I can code for the PSP too. - That's all I can really say about myself.

I also have some good comments to say about this forum:

-good work EvilSeph, I like the site theme.

- this forum is so alive and is an active community, I like that too.

:)

Adiuvo

Nice to see you here, and welcome to MForMature :)

:cool: Also, I think the idea of having a rating is innovative too, who invented that idea?

Sorry, I meant the Rating Icons such as Rating Pending, Everyone, Teen, Mature, etc.

Serideth

I would like to introduce myself to everyone here, and say hi to everyone too.

I am a Moderator at Exophase Forums, and really enjoy it there. I am learning C programming so I can code for the PSP too. - That's all I can really say about myself.

I also have some good comments to say about this forum:

-good work EvilSeph, I like the site theme.

- this forum is so alive and is an active community, I like that too.

:)

Hey, welcome to MfM, like yourself I am also an Exophase mod. I like the community here a lot and right now if you're into graphics we have some fun projects going on.

Serideth said:
Hey, welcome to MfM, like yourself I am also an Exophase mod. I like the community here a lot and right now if you're into graphics we have some fun projects going on.

I think there might be alot of Exophase members here, that's nice. :)

Also, I read that most QJ.Net mods came here too; I'm curious what motivated them to come here instead?

EvilSeph

Administrator
Welcome to M for Mature jx233!

That's an interesting name, be sure to tell us how it came about in our What's in a name? thread :)

As for your question, you can check out this thread by one of the former QJ Administrators, Abe Froeman, here: My Two Cents - M for Mature Forums. Hopefully it answers your question. :)

Last, but certainly not least, thank you for your kind words, we really appreciate all the comments we receive from our community. If you have any suggestions or come across any nasty bugs, please don't hesitate to post it in our Feedback / Help forums.

Serideth

I think there might be alot of Exophase members here, that's nice. :)

Also, I read that most QJ.Net mods came here too; I'm curious what motivated them to come here instead?

Hehe, I was also a QJ mod, I just wanted to be part of a proper community with less drama and a proper administration team.

EvilSeph, I thank you for the warm welcomes and clarification on some things.

I will post about username shortly.

I want to ask this to you here; can I post the FAQs and Guides that I wrote on Exophase Forums on this website?

Serideth said:
Hehe, I was also a QJ mod, I just wanted to be part of a proper community with less drama and a proper administration team.

Well, I'm guessing that you probably had to moderate alot based on the flamefests and drama occuring there at QJ.Net (no offense against QJ.Net, but thats the truth about QJ.Net).

I was lurking / guest browsing at QJ.net and noticed a lot of the moderators retired, now I know it because they moved out of QJ.

So now you totally abondoned QJ forever?

twelve

I'm not dead
Welcome to MfM. I was a QJ mod as well. I haven't abandoned it forever I keep going back to poke fun at how the new staff are useless.

Seth

MD Party Room
EvilSeph, I thank you for the warm welcomes and clarification on some things.

I will post about username shortly.

I want to ask this to you here; can I post the FAQs and Guides that I wrote on Exophase Forums on this website?

Well, I'm guessing that you probably had to moderate alot based on the flamefests and drama occuring there at QJ.Net (no offense against QJ.Net, but thats the truth about QJ.Net).

I was lurking / guest browsing at QJ.net and noticed a lot of the moderators retired, now I know it because they moved out of QJ.

So now you totally abondoned QJ forever?
Welcome bro... I dont think any of us will be going back to Qj,even if the new admins mange to fix it. Even tho I miss some of the members who dident feel like join us, we have a much better active community that at least since I been here,have not been any flamewars,but that may be just cus there no more MD party room(That really huge huge thread on qj,where much of the flameing has happed) anyway see you around.

Wow, thats a lot of welcomes. Thanks.

But, who is the new staff at QJ.Net?

twelve

I'm not dead
Wow, thats a lot of welcomes. Thanks.

But, who is the new staff at QJ.Net?
So far its the front page blog staff, who are useless. FrozenIpaq is still there too as the only person with a clue about what's going on.