• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

Hi everyone

spike021

iPhone Developer (prev. PSP Dev)
Welcome to MfM, hope you'll come to enjoy it as much as I do.

If you're up for casual game discussion on one of your choice, feel free to join in.

We also have a new(er) development/programming section - Division by Zero - M for Mature Forums - feel free to post tutorials/guides within as it's still growing :) On that note, we have quite a few programmers here who know their stuff as well, so don't hesitate to ask questions when the need arises.

And if you're up for just plain old random discussion, we have an excellent off-topic section. Here, you will find interesting chitchat amongst the community's members that just can't be found anywhere else.

Take a look around and prepare to be amazed :p

Happy browsing :)

Ooh.. programming section, that will be useful for me for sure. :)

I know this should be a feedback thing, but why is the homebrew forum near the bottom of the page?

twelve

I'm not dead
Because we're not a homebrew focused site. We want to cover a broad range of things but with a larger focus on Gaming and Consumer Electronics.

oh, ok, understood. I'm so used to homebrew based forums that i was expecting this site to be homebrew oriented since there are some PSP Sceners here. Thanks for the clarification.

Since you didn't want another QJ, did you guys kinda kept MforMature a secret from most of the QJ users?

twelve

I'm not dead
Given that most sites have strict rules about advertising we didn't have much choice other than to advertise on QJ where we didn't care if we get punished.

Other ways to advertise is wait for a news story to break here (or exophase so the mirror picks it up) before anywhere else and then spam it as news tips to all the big sites.

Adiuvo

Everyone gets another chance, but if they misbehave here the staff doesn't have any qualms about banning them.

Ok, sorry for going off-topic, but i made a faw/guide in the homebrew section and it needs approval from a moderator. Thanks to any staff member who will do the job of approving my guide.