• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.
  • If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our rules page and follow the appeal process detailed there.

How to to put GameCard On steam profile?

hitman2847

So has anyone been able to successfully put their GameCard on their steam profile?
I tried using Links and nothing Gets shown on the Profile but the link Itself, I also tried downloading the game card and uploading it as an Artwork but that requires me to manually Updating It Everytime I play a game.
Does anyone know anyway to do this properly?

x3sphere

Administrator
Staff member
Enforcer Team
Game Info Editor
I don't think Steam allows you to embed images, only way is to paste a link to the gamercard on your profile page.

hitman2847

I don't think Steam allows you to embed images, only way is to paste a link to the gamercard on your profile page.
well that's sad, I used the artworks section but that had 2 problems, first I had to manually update it by downloading the gamecard and uploading it periodically , and 2 I think It did not support the animated gamecard although I have seen people use animated Artwork

Gamer Steve

well that's sad, I used the artworks section but that had 2 problems, first I had to manually update it by downloading the gamecard and uploading it periodically , and 2 I think It did not support the animated gamecard although I have seen people use animated Artwork
I too would have loved to add my game card on steam