• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I almost got taken to court by Dell.

Seth

MD Party Room
Go buy the MSI Wind... It better anyway..

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
here's a few more pictures for you guys

confidentiallolol.jpg

directfromdell.jpg

signatureyo.jpg

Gutya

You're dumb if you think the CEO of Dell even knows you exist. None of this was his decision.

They probably have thousands of signed copies of that book in some warehouse.

Bran

Yell
The Milkman said:
Good going topic creator you could've gotten SO MUCH more. Have fun spending that on 2 vidjyo games little boy.
did you read any of the other posts before commenting??

Gutya said:
You're dumb if you think the CEO of Dell even knows you exist. None of this was his decision.

They probably have thousands of signed copies of that book in some warehouse.
That is a very good point.

Cryox

Bro.
he probably only signed one if that is true, and the rest of the signatures were copies

Mr. Beefy

Suck It Trebek
I'm pretty sure it's a legitimate signature, as if it wasn't it would be breaking the terms of the agreement we came to.

LocutusEstBorg

You're a cheap ass bum for doing this in the first place. No better than those buggers with frivolous lawsuits. Its dishonest and underhanded, whether its legal or not.

NoEffex

Seth's On A Boat.
So why did you guys buy a site called inspironmini.com again? I don't see that in your first post. You just mentioned posting articles. What kind of articles? Why choose the name inspironmini?

Because he suspected he might get some views or something rather, and sure enough.