• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I HAVE ROCKBAND PSP (unplugged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS3 FANBOY

Sony's #1 fanboy :D
just thought I would throw up some screenshots and answer anyone's questions :D and for anyone wondering I got it on ebay from europe... my psp is homebrew enabled and I disabled the region lock :D. so here are some screenshots! the weird thing is harmonix helped develop it!!! =O I thought they were guitar hero! and EA was a part of it to! and here is the setlist....

ALTERNATIVE : 3's and 7's, buddy and holly, De-lux, Everlong, Miss Murder, Mr. brightside, Today, Where'd you go?,

CLASSIC ROCK: More than a feeling, pinball wizzard,

EMO: move along,

Grunge: Alive, Drain you, Spoonman, Would?

INDIE ROCK: Float on,

METAL: Ace Of Spades 08', Laid to rest, our truth, Painkiller, Show me the way

NU METAL: chop suey

POP ROCK: ABC, The killing star, less talk more rokk, The middle,
My own worst enemy,

PROG: aqua lung, carry on my wayward son, the tree's (vault edition)

PUNK: come out and play (keep 'em separated), Holiday in cambodia, I was wrong, Whats my age again?,

ROCK: gasoline, kryptonite, living on a prayer, message in a bottle, The Perfect Drug, Rock Your Socks, White wedding (part 1)

:D pics :D
screenshot019.png

screenshot018.png

screenshot017.png

screenshot014.png

screenshot023.png

screenshot024.png

screenshot025.png

screenshot026.png

screenshot027.png

screenshot028.png

screenshot029.png

screenshot030.png
screenshot031.png

screenshot032.png

any questions? thoughts? discusion? :D

pcstalljr

teen! hide your daughters
lol well done seth :p.....SWEET cant wait to get it hahaha awsome

NoName

Software - piracy sucks !!!!!!

Cryox

Bro.
I have been playing with it, and i found out you can play whole songs on one instrument (like regular rockband/guitar hero) by going to extras menu.

PS3 FANBOY

I have been playing with it, and i found out you can play whole songs on one instrument (like regular rockband/guitar hero) by going to extras menu.

yeah me too... works better... and to the idiots who keep calling me a pirate I already have communicated that i backup my umd's to iso becuase ive broken about 10 and im getting sick of replacing them!

xist

You backup UMD's that haven't actually been released yet? Yup those are some real idiots there then!

Cryox

Bro.
*sigh* I BOUGHT IT ON EBAY FROM EUROPE!!!!

You can't buy the game yet. It comes out in Europe on June or July 1st i believe.

Picture of the case + game + a post it saying MfM on it and you may get some people to believe you bro.

xist

It's not been released in Europe. You're also unable to post a completed item link as evidence simply because you're not telling the truth and now have been caught up in a badly misconceived lie. Or how about a picture of the actual UMD and packaging next to your monitor with MforMature in the background?

Cryox

Bro.
It's not been released in Europe. You're also unable to post a completed item link as evidence simply because you're not telling the truth and now have been caught up in a badly misconceived lie. Or how about a picture of the actual UMD and packaging next to your monitor with MforMature in the background?

Just show the copy like xist and I said, either that or own up and admit that you got a pirated copy. Not like your the only person who has downloaded a game...

PS3 FANBOY

I lent it to my friend lol

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM EST ----------

You can't buy the game yet. It comes out in Europe on June or July 1st i believe.

Picture of the case + game + a post it saying MfM on it and you may get some people to believe you bro.

I know.... leaked copy... how do you think the iso got leaked if there are no physical coppies!

xist

So now you're claiming that you're part of a release group and that you didn't buy the game from ebay?

Leecher

I lent it to my friend lol

---------- Post added at 01:52 AM EST ---------- Previous post was at 01:51 AM EST ----------

I know.... leaked copy... how do you think the iso got leaked if there are no physical coppies!

You're lying right at our faces. It's okay, we all know that you're a bloody pirate.

Anyways, children, let's get back on topic. ROCKBAND, remember?

Status
Not open for further replies.