• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I HAVE ROCKBAND PSP (unplugged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PS3 FANBOY

Sony's #1 fanboy :D
You're lying right at our faces. It's okay, we all know that you're a bloody pirate.

Anyways, children, let's get back on topic. ROCKBAND, remember?

lol yes please back on topic... and i never said i was on a release group! just said i lent the umd to a friend who went on vacation :D

KezraPlanes

Just some dood
then lock up this topic... there is already a topic for discussing the game -.-

Cryox

Bro.
lol yes please back on topic... and i never said i was on a release group! just said i lent the umd to a friend who went on vacation :D

Dude you are full of bull.

EDIT
I am having trouble finding the -Rep button for this guy lol.

xist

Yes you did, since you implied you had a leaked UMD. This thread has run it's course and you've made a fool of yourself by refusing to admit that you made a mistake, and rather than just admit to downloading it, you lied and dug yourself a massive hole.

Shameful really...

PS3 FANBOY

Sony's #1 fanboy :D
Yes you did, since you implied you had a leaked UMD. This thread has run it's course and you've made a fool of yourself by refusing to admit that you made a mistake, and rather than just admit to downloading it, you lied and dug yourself a massive hole.

Shameful really...

lol didnt imply that.... EBAY you guys area really retarded ;) read all the posts before replying to the thread homies... just say thanks for the pics and info then get on with your pitiful lives :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.