• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

I have (x) invites to (y)

Seth

MD Party Room
Lol I want a wave invite does anyone have one

Colm

If anyone's got a spare RS acc, throw it down to me :) I already have an RS account, but a friend of mine feels insecure using torrents as the three strikes issue seems to be looming on the horizon here in Ireland.

James.

User Not Found
If anyone's got a spare RS acc, throw it down to me :) I already have an RS account, but a friend of mine feels insecure using torrents as the three strikes issue seems to be looming on the horizon here in Ireland.
Offtopic: I've got one strike already :p
Silly public tracker...

Cryox

Bro.
Anyone got any what.cd or Bitgamer invites?

you, being a new user with only one post, are probably not going to get anything.

If you want into what.cd go to:
irc://irc.what.cd
and join #what.cd-invites

Cryox

Bro.
I have 20 Google Wave invites. Anyone?

If you don't want anything in return, I'll take one. I'd really like to check Wave out, looks interesting. I currently don't believe that I have anything to offer/trade you that you might find useful though.

I have one TC invite, and in a week, i believe, a couple BitGamer invites. If you want one of those, lemme know.

Moose

Meta Moose
@Andy: I have replied to your PM and have sent an invite to your email. :)
@beastlyboy15: I'm not asking for anything in return, every time I have been invited to a private tracker I have been banned due to not using them often enough. ;) If you would like an invite, please send me a PM with the email you want me to send it to.

FYI, the invites aren't instant for some reason, so give it time if I have sent you one. I don't know how long it takes for the invites to be sent. Quoted from Google Wave:

Google Wave is more fun when you have others to wave with, so please nominate people you would like to add. Keep in mind that this is a preview so it could be a bit rocky at times.

Invitations will not be sent immediately. We have a lot of stamps to lick.

Happy waving!

Moose

Meta Moose
You're gonna have to PM me your emails or post them here because I don't want to assume that the emails you use on this site are the ones you want me to send the invites to and then find out I have wasted one by doing so. :p

Moose

Meta Moose
I did some reading on various websites and apparently it takes a couple of days to receive the invite, but if you're lucky you will get it in 24 hours.