• Steam recently changed the default privacy settings for all users. This may impact tracking. Ensure your profile has the correct settings by following the guide on our forums.

IdStorage Manager

Chilly Willy

Contributor
Okay, v1.3 is up, and it's a pretty major update, too. I finally added editing keys to the app. You can also change the colors. It now identifies the PSP model, region, and motherboard. While viewing keys, it identifies and displays a minor status on select keys.

Cheezeball99

But I was committed after that birthday party...
All I gotta say, C-Will, is that your proggys are truly impressive. I just figured I'd tell ya that.

Chilly Willy

Contributor
IDSM and KC don't work with 3.03 or 3.50 HEN. No idea why right now as I can't run either having neither of the two exploited UMDs.

The two latest releases of KC and IDSM should work in 3.xx HEN now. Still untested, but made a change that might have been what kept them from working.

1.50 support is still not there yet.

nathanmoon

Programmer. Procrastinator.
Chilly Willy!!!!!!!!

hey is there a way to use ur tool to fix an idstorage via Pandora?????coz i used ur tool but i accidently fixed the key 5 on my blue JAPANESE 1000 PSP...........:crying:

Chilly Willy

Contributor
hey is there a way to use ur tool to fix an idstorage via Pandora?????coz i used ur tool but i accidently fixed the key 5 on my blue JAPANESE 1000 PSP...........:crying:

You can run IDSM and KC as elfs with the elfmenu for pandora. Here's the two apps as elfs with the prx. Put all three in the elf folder for the elfmenu.

Note, this only works on the phat psp. The slim psp encrypts the keys at the pandora level and needs something else. I think nandtool will handle that.

Attachments

• KC_IDSM_ELF-071018.zip
    167.5 KB · Views: 160

nathanmoon

Programmer. Procrastinator.
thx Chilly Willy.....U the MAN!!!!:biggrin:....only problem, what's the pandora u were talking about......PLS HELP.